The ATK Chrysler 408 Mag Short Block 20.5cc is designed for high horsepower engine applications. This hand-built and balanced unit is assembled with cast iron engine block, forged internally balanced crankshaft, forged connecting rods, and forged dished pistons for extremely tough use.
- Block: Seasoned OE Magnum
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040 x 4.000
- Displacement: 408 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: Scat 4340 Forged 4.000" Stroke Internally Balanced
- Connecting Rods: Scat 4340 Forged I Beam 6.123" ARP 8740 Bolts
- Pistons: Forged Dished +20.50cc
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 62cc=10.2:1/68cc=9.6:1/72cc=9.3:1
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
Every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our GM Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
ATK High Performance Chrysler 408 Mag Stroker Short Blocks
• Oil: 10W30
• Harmonic Balancer/Damper: Internally Balanced
• Flex Plate / Flywheel: Internally Balanced
• Balancer: Internal balance
• Flexplate/Flywheel: Internal balance
• Head Gasket: .048" thickness or per application
• Oil: 10W30 Non syntheitc for first 3000 miles
• Oil Filter: Wix or K&N per application
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work for their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts.
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov