Be the king of the street with this ATK Ford 347 Stroker Engine. It produces 410 horsepower and 415 ft.-lbs. to meet your power demands. The forged internal components make this unit long-lasting. This crate engine includes harmonic balancer and sealed plugs to prevent the risk of leaks.
- Horsepower: 410
- Torque: 415 lb/ft
- Block: Seasoned OE Roller Block
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040 x 3.400
- Displacement: 347 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: Scat Nodular Iron 3.400" Stroke 1 Piece Externally Balanced 28oz
- Connecting Rods: Scat 4340 Forged I Beam 5.400 With ARP 8740 Bolts
- Pistons: Forged Flat Top W Four Valve Reliefs
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1 Compression
- Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft Specifications: 220/224 @050 .512in/.512ex 112LSA
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Cylinder Heads: Dart Pro 1 aluminum 58cc/170cc 2.02/1.60
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Rocker Arms: Billet Aluminum 1.6 Full Roller
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
- Oil Pan: OE 5qt. Front Sump
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
ATK High Performance Ford 347 Stroker 410 HP Stage 3 Long Block Crate Engines
• Oil: 10W30
• Oil Filter: Wix or K&N Recommended Per Your Application
• Fuel Delivery: Quick Fuel Carburetor 680cfm #HR-680-VS
• Intake Manifold: Edelbrock Performer RPM #7121
• Spark Plugs: Autolite #3923
• Spark Plug Gap: .035"
• Harmonic Balancer/Damper: Professional Products Externally Balanced 28oz Dual bolt pattern #80006
• Flex Plate / Flywheel: Externally Balanced 164 Tooth
• Timing: 34-36 Degrees Total
• Water Pump: Standard Rotation Right Hand Inlet
• Firing Order: 1 3 7 2 6 5 4 8
• Exhuast: 1 5/8 Headers
• Fuel Pump: Holley 110GPH Mechanical #12-289-11
• Fuel: 91+ Octane
• Ignition: Pro Billet with Melonized gear
• Automatic Transmission Stall Converter: 2400-2800
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work for their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts.
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov