Give ample power to your cruiser or muscle car with this ATK SP17 Ford 393 Stroker Short Block Engine. Built for tough use, this assembled engine features forged pistons, forged connecting rods, nodular iron crankshaft, and sealed freeze plugs and oil galley plugs.
Short Block Specifications:
- Block: Seasoned OE Roller Block
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040 x 3.850
- Year Range: 1968-1997
- Displacement: 393 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: Scat Nodular Iron 3.850" Stroke 1 Piece Internally Balanced
- Connecting Rods: Scat 4340 Forged I Beam 6200" ARP 8740 Bolts
- Pistons: Forged -16.5cc Dished
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 58cc=10.5:1/64cc=9.8:1/70cc=9.3:1 (.047" Gasket)
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
Every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our GM Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
ATK High Performance Ford 393W Stroker Short Blocks
• Oil: 10W30
• Harmonic Balancer/Damper: Professional Products Dual bolt pattern #80006 with WEIGHT REMOVED
• Flex Plate / Flywheel: Internally Balanced 164 Tooth
• Balancer: Internal
• Flexplate/Flywheel: Internal
• Head Gasket: .047" thickness or per application
• Oil: 10W30 Non syntheitc for first 3000 miles
• Oil Filter: Wix or K&N per application
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work for their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts.
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov