ATK Ford 460CI Short Block Engine -15cc Dished 88-92 SP11
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
This ATK Ford 460CI short block is an excellent replacement for aged short blocks that suit mild performance engines. It uses Hypereutectic pistons with moly rings for boosted strength even under high-heat conditions. Camshaft bearings, freeze plugs and oil galley plugs come installed.
Short block Specifications:
- Block: Seasoned OE 460 1988-1992
- Bore/Stroke: 4.390 x 3.850
- Year Range: 1988-1992
- Displacement: 460 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: OE Ford Cast 3.850" Stroke 2 Piece Seal Externally Balanced
- Connecting Rods: OE Steel 6.700" Stock Bolts
- Pistons: Hypereutectic -15cc Dished With D Cup
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 76cc=9.9:1/82cc=9.4:1/91cc=8.8:1/97cc=8.4:1
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
- Weight: 360
Every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our GM Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.