Build your beast with this ATK SP22 Ford 520 Stroker Short Block engine. With its big displacement of 520 C.I.D., this engine can generate enough power to dominate the street or strip. Thanks to the forged internal components, this hand-assembled and balanced engine can ensure a smooth and dependable operation.
Short Block Specification
- Block: Seasoned OE Block 1987-1992
- Bore/Stroke: 4.400 x 4.300
- Year Range: 1969-1997
- Displacement: 520 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: Scat 4340 Forged 4.300" Stroke Internally Balanced
- Connecting Rods: Scat 4340 Forged H Beam 6.700" ARP 8740 Bolts
- Pistons: Forged +36cc Dished With D Cup
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 74cc=9.8:1/80cc=9.6:1/94cc=8.4:1
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
Every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our GM Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
ATK High Performance Ford 520 Stroker Race Series Short Blocks
• Oil: 10W30
• Harmonic Balancer/Damper: Internally Balanced
• Flex Plate / Flywheel: Internally Balanced
• Balancer: Internal
• Flexplate/Flywheel: Internal
• Head Gasket: .039" thickness or per application
• Oil: 10W30 Non syntheitc for first 3000 miles
• Oil Filter: Wix or K&N per application
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work for their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts.
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov