- ATK HP31 Chevy 350 87-95 TBI Base Engine 290HP
ATK HP31 Chevy 350 87-95 TBI Base Engine 290HP
Item #31962 Brand: ATK Engines
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled or changed.
ATK HP31 Chevy 350 Base Engine, or Stage 1 Engine, is designed for those that may have their own component parts already and who also are interested in completing out the build themselves. A GM base engine typically consists of the following: Short Block, Camshaft, Timing set, Cylinder heads, Valve covers, Timing cover, oil pan, oil pump & pick up tube.
- HP: 292
- TQ: 373
- Block: OE block 4 bolt main 1pc seal 1987-1995
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040” x 3.480”
- Displacement: 350CI
- Crankshaft: OE Reground external balance rear of crank/internal balance front of the crank
- Rods: OE powder metal 5.7”
- Pistons: Hypereutectic 9.1:1 compression
- Rings: Moly
- Camshaft: Hyd. roller
- Cam Specs: 198/210 @50 .435in/.462ex 116LSA
- Timing Chain: Double roller
- Cylinder Heads: OE TBI cast iron 67cc 1.94/1.50
- Rocker Arms: Stamped steel 1.5 ratio
- Oil Pan: Rear sump 5qt (not for Chevelles with steering behind crossmember, some corvettes and 62-67 chevy II’s)
- Oil Pump: Melling STD volume
This engine was designed to run with all your vehicles stock components. Must have a chip burned, upgraded intake and headers for optimal performance. Your engine may not necessarily come with all components listed, but they are listed as our recommendations of parts to run for optimal performance.
(1) ATK HP31 Chevy 350 87-95 TBI Base Engine 290HP
• Oil: Conventional / Non Synthetic 10W30
• Oil Filter: Wix or K&N
• Timing: Set To Factory Specifications Via PCM Module – Must have Performance Chip Burned
• Spark Plug Gap: .035”
• Firing Order: 18436572
• Octane: 91+
• Stall Converter: Stock
• Exhaust: 1 5/8 Headers
• Weight: 410 lbs.
Notes: Engine is meant for the 1987-1995 Chevy Trucks with a 350 TBI engine. ECM needs a chip burned to run properly.
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work in their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts. . ATK reserves the right to substitute parts used in engines if necessary.
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Balancer: Internally balanced – PowerBond #PB1046-N
• Flexplate/Flywheel: Externally balanced – Pioneer #FRA-159
• Intake Manifold: OE or Edelbrock TBI intake #3704
• Spark Plugs: Autolite #605
• Spark Plug Wires: Factory replacements
• Water Pump: OE
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
Questions & Answers