ATK HP79C Ford 302 Complete Engine, or Stage 3 Engine, is designed for those that are wanting to drop the engine into their project and fire it up. We try to outfit the engine as completely as possible to save you time and headaches. A Ford Complete Dress engine typically consists of the Stage 2 build out plus the following: Carburetion, Spark Plug Wires, & Spark Plugs.
- Horsepower: 300
- Torque: 336 lb/ft
- Block: Seasoned OE Roller Block
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040 x 3.000
- Displacement: 302 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: OE Ford Cast 3.000" Stroke 1 Piece Seal Externally Balanced 50oz.
- Connecting Rods: OE Steel Rod 5.090" Stock Bolts
- Pistons: Hypereutectic
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1 Compression
- Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft Specifications: 219/219 @050 .498in/.498ex 112LSA
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Cylinder Heads: OE E5TE/E7TE 62cc 1.77/1.46
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel 1.6 Ratio
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
- Oil Pan: OE 5qt. Front Sump
- Weight: 430
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
(1) ATK HP79C Ford 302 Complete Engine 300HP
Oil Filter: Wix or K&N Recommended Per Your Application
Fuel Delivery: Edelbrock Carburetor 650cfm #1806
Intake Manifold: Weiand Stealth Dual Plane #8020
Fuel Injectors: Will not work with factory ford speed density EFI or F-series pickups or Vans
Spark Plugs: Autolite #24
Spark Plug Gap: .035
Harmonic Balancer/Damper: Professional Products Externally Balanced 50oz Dual Bolt Pattern #80007
Flex Plate / Flywheel: Externally Balanced 50oz 164 Tooth
Timing: 34-36 Degrees Total
Water Pump: Standard Rotation Right Hand Inlet
Firing Order: 1 3 7 2 6 5 4 8
Exhaust: 1 5/8 Headers
Fuel Pump: Holley 110GPH Mechanical #12-289-11
Fuel: 91+ Octane
Ignition: MSD Pro Billet #8352
Automatic Transmission Stall Converter: 2400-2800
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work for their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts. ATK reserves the right to substitute parts used in engines if necessary.
Shipping Instructions and Core Information
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
There is no core charge for this engine. You will not be required to send a core back to the manufacturer.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov