ATK HP94C Chevy 383 Stroker Complete Engine, or Stage 3 Engine, is designed for those that are wanting to drop the engine into their project and fire it up. We try to outfit the engine as completely as possible to save you time and headaches. A GM Complete Dress engine typically consists of the Stage 2 build out plus the following: Carburetion, Spark Plug Wires, & Spark Plugs.
- HP: 425
- TQ: 470
- Block: OE roller block 4 bolt main 1pc seal 1996-2000
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040” x 3.750”
- Displacement: 383CI
- Crankshaft: Scat Nodular Iron external balance rear of crank/internal balance front of the crank
- Rods: Scat I Beam 5.7” Rods with ARP 8740 Bolts
- Pistons: Hypereutectic 9.7:1 Compression
- Rings: Moly
- Camshaft: Hyd. Roller
- Cam Specs: 220/224 @50 .528in/.536ex 110LSA
- Timing Chain: Double Roller
- Cylinder Heads: ATK American Made aluminum 64cc/180cc 2.02/1.60
- Rocker Arms: Billet aluminum roller rockers 1.6 ratio
- Oil Pan: Rear sump 5qt (not for Chevelles with steering behind crossmember, some corvettes and 62-67 chevy II’s)
- Oil Pump: Melling STD Volume
- Flexplate/Flywheel: Externally Balanced – Pioneer #FRA-159 (with Scat kit)
- Balancer: Internally Balanced – PowerBond #PB1046-N
- Intake Manifold: Weiand stealth dual plane #8150
- Distributor: HEI (Iron Gear)
- Water Pump: OE long pump
- Carburetor: Quick Fuel 680CFM Vacuum secondary’s electric choke #HR-680
- Fuel Pump: Holley mechanical 110GPH #12-327-11
- Spark Plugs: Autolite #3923
- Spark Plug Wires: 8mm
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
(1) ATK HP94C Chevy 383 Stroker Complete Engine 415HP
• Oil: Conventional / Non Synthetic 10W30 • Oil Filter: Wix or K&N • Timing: 34-36 Degrees • Spark Plug Gap: .035” • Firing Order: 18436572 • Octane: 91+ • Stall Converter: 2200-2800 • Exhaust: 1 5/8 Headers • Weight: 430 lbs.
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work in their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts. . ATK reserves the right to substitute parts used in engines if necessary.
Shipping Instructions and Core Information
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
There is no core charge for this engine. You will not be required to send a core back to the manufacturer.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov