ATK HP97 Chevy LM7 5.3L Base Engine, or Stage 1 Engine, is designed for those that may have their own component parts already and who also are interested in completing out the build themselves. A GM base engine typically consists of the following: Short Block, Camshaft, Timing set, Cylinder heads, Valve covers, Timing cover, oil pan, oil pump & pick up tube.
This engine was designed to be a performance upgrade for a 1999-2007 Chevy Truck LM7 or LS swap in a hot rod. Expect big mid to upper end power, will have a noticeable idle. For optimal Performance you will need headers, chassis dyno tune and upgraded injectors. Cam Specs will come with the engine.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
ATK HP97 Chevy LM7 5.3L 99-07 Truck Base Engine 385HP
• Horsepower: 385+
• Torque: 390+
• Block: GM 5.3L Iron LM7
• Bore/Stroke: Up to 3.809 x 3.622
• Year Range: 1999-2007
• Displacement: 323 C.I.D.
• Crankshaft: OEM GM 3.622" Stroke Internally Balanced 24 tooth Reluctor wheel .857" Flange
• Connecting Rods: OE GM Forged Powder Metal 6.093" Stock Bolts
• Pistons: Hypereutectic Dish
• Piston Rings: Moly Rings
• Compression Ratio: 9.5:1 Compression
• Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller
• Camshaft Specifications: Custom Grind
• Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
• Cylinder Heads: OE Aluminum 61.15cc 1.89/1.55
• Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
• Rocker Arms: OE Powdered Metal 1.7 Ratio
• Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
• Weight: 385
• Oil- 5W30
• Fuel System – OE EFI System
• Intake – Stock Fuel Injected
• Balancer- Stock Internally Balanced
• Flex plate/Flywheel- Stock Internally Balanced
• Spark Plug- Stock
• Spark Plug Gap- .035”
• Timing- Set To Factory Specifications Via PCM Module (Tune Required)
• Firing Order- Stock
• Fuel - 91 Octane
• Recommended Stall Converter- stock or 1800
• Exhaust- 1 5/8 or 1 3/4 Headers
Shipping Instructions and Core Information
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
There is no core charge for this engine. You will not be required to send a core back to the manufacturer.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov