Ford ATK Short Blocks are every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our Ford Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
- Block: Seasoned OE non roller block 1988-1993
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040” x 3.500”
- Displacement: 351W
- Crankshaft: OE 1 piece seal external balance 28oz
- Rods: OE powder metal
- Pistons: Hypereutectic D cup dish
- Compression Ratios: 58cc = 9.4:1 / 64cc = 8.7:1 / 70cc = 8.2:1 (can vary due to deck height/gasket thickness)
- Rings: Plasmamoly
- Camshaft Bearings: Dura-Bond, installed and clocked to OEM position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass, installed and sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed and sealed
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
(1) ATK SP09 Ford 351W Short Block Dished Pistons 28 oz Non-Roller Block
Oil: 10W30 Non synthetic for first 3000 miles
Oil Filter: Wix or K&N per application
Balancer: External balance 28oz
Flexplate/Flywheel: External balance 28oz
Head Gasket: .047” or per application
Shipping Instructions and Core Information
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
There is no core charge for this engine. You will not be required to send a core back to the manufacturer.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov