- Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Digital Inspection Videoscope
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Digital Inspection Videoscope
Item #31498 Brand: Autel
This premier Autel MaxiVideo MV400 digital videoscope is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight.
- Records and plays back still images and video clips
- 3.5 " high resolution full color LCD display (320x240)
- Easy-to-use, multi-language interface
- Wide camera angle for images with 640x480 resolution
- With optional removable Micro SD cards, saves images and videos to take with anywhere
- On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
- 5x digital zoom for increased viewing
- Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer
- Narrow probe diameter available in either 8.5mm(0.33") or 5.5mm(0.22") and fits most spark plug holes
- White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control
- Views objects as close as 1"
- Oil and scratch resistant tempered glass lens
- 1M (39.4") semi-rigid, but flexible watertight shaft
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 3-4 hours of continuous use
- Ergonomic and durable tool housing
It features the ability to record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory or on the removable Micro SD Card (Optional). The ergonomic tool not only features a 3.5" full color LCD screen, auto focus and viewing capacity as close as 1" with crystal clear output, but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC. The Multipurpose Videoscope is an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities and infrastructure in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective manner possible.
About Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Digital Inspection Videoscope
Use the Videoscope to inspect every inch, as close as 1”, through the full color lens of this scope. Record, freeze and play back recorded inspections on the 3.5” high resolution screen.
Recommended use: Indoor
Optimal viewing Distance: 1" to 14" (2.5cm to 35.6cm) with 8.5mm diameter imager head 3/8" to 12" (0.95cm to 30cm) with 5.5mm diameter imager head
Image capture: JPG images (640x480) AVI videos (320 x 240)
Screen type display: 3.5" TFT LCD
Display resolution: 320 x 240
Power supply: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/1640 mAh)
Tested battery life: 3-4 hours of continuous use
Dimensions: 199 x 100 x 178mm (7.83" x 3.94" x 7.0")
Recording medium: Micro SD card (Micro SD card is optional and not included)
Imager head: 8.5mm (0.33") is standard and 5.5mm (0.22") is optional.
Waterproof: Imager head and cable to 3m (10')
Additional ports : USB, video out (TV-out) port
Operating temp: Main unit: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C); Cable: 14°F to 176°F (-10°C to 80°C)
Storage temp.: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Video output: RCA
TV out: NTSC, PAL
One - MV400 Borescope
One - Blow Molded Case
One - Video - out cable
One - User Manual
One - Imager Head and Cable
One - Charger
One - USB Cable
One - Accessory Kit (Magnet, Hook, and Mirror)
Always read the owners manual before using this tool and always wear proper safety equipment during use.
Eastwood 100% satisfaction guarantee
Questions & Answers