There are no products matching the selection.
Auto Body Filler Supplies
Having a minor problem with a body panel doesn't necessarily mean you have to create a patch panel or chuck the whole thing out. Auto body fillers are the modern way to patch up small panel imperfections while retaining the smooth looks and structural integrity. Eastwood has an assortment of body filler products that can be used to repair rust holes and cracks or fill small dents that you can't otherwise get out. Our products come from EverCoat, USC, SEM and Eastwood that come in several reliable formulas and sizes.
Types of Body Filler
Part of the reason Eastwood carries so many body fillers is that each of them is best for certain things. There are four primary categories for various situations:
- Glazing Putty: A standard body filler that is mainly for filling minor scratches and pinholes. They are popular for these small projects because they are easy to apply and cure quickly, though their stain resistance is low.
- Fiberglass Strand Filler: These reinforced medium body fillers can be spread on a number of metal and fiberglass surfaces. They are great for small rust spots, cracks and tears.
- Aluminum Filler: Another medium-grade filler that contains aluminum particles for added strength. They can be added to factory seams and other places that need to withstand high driving forces or impacts
- Polyester Body Filler: This premium universal filler is used for large-scale projects and is typically applied directly to metal or over an epoxy primer. It has the highest stain resistance, adhesion and sand-ability of any major filler.
Strong, Professional Results
Whether you're restoring a vintage car or patching a ding on your everyday vehicle, you can get the best auto body filler at Eastwood. From our Contour™ lines of filling compounds to 2-in-1 fillers and hardeners, we have something that will shore up your body panels. We have been a company by and for DIY enthusiasts since 1978 and will assist you in finding a product that will do a quality job while saving you time and money.
- Premium Polyester : Univeral filler that can be used DTM (Direct To Metal) or over epoxy primer.
- Fiberglass Strand: A multi-purpose, high-strength, micro-fiber-reinforced filler designed to repair rusted-out spots, holes, tears and cracks on fiberglass, regular and galvanized steel, aluminum and SMC.
- Glazing Putty: Use glazing putty to fill pinholes and other minor imperfections that can ruin the look of your final finish.
- Aluminum-Filler: Fortified with aluminum particles to produce a repair with extra strength. Excellent for making repairs to factory-leaded seams and high-strength applications.
Whether you are performing a body off restoration or repairing dents and door dings, Eastwood has the auto body fillers you need to achieve professional results. We carry a full selection of Eastwood, Evercoat, USC, and Bondo auto body fillers, including Rage Gold, Rage Extreme, Metal2Metal, All-Metal, DuraGlass, Bondo-Dynalite and much more.