- BendPak 4,500lb Capacity Rolling Bridge Jack RJ-45
BendPak 4,500lb Capacity Rolling Bridge Jack RJ-45
Item #31542 BendPak Lift
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled or changed.
This optional scissor-style rolling bridge jack offers peerless jacking speed and convenience. The RJ-45 provides you with the ability and added versatility to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways, making automotive service such as brake jobs and suspension work a cinch. Their exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths, so you don’t need an adapter to work on a variety of vehicles. Reaching the factory approved jacking points has never been easier—the precision sliders enable you to position the RJ-45 anywhere beneath the vehicle.
- Lifting capacity: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Wheels - Min width: 36" / 918 mm
- Wheels - Max width: 47" / 1,192 mm
- Min arm reach: 41" / 1,043 mm
- Max arm reach: 59.9" / 1,521 mm
- Shipping weight: 305 lbs. / 139 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 36" x 22" x 21" / 914 mm x 559 mm x 533 mm
BendPak bridge jacks are designed to be there when you need them and gone when you don’t. Just remove your RJ-45 out of the way when you want the vehicle tires back on the lift. Each jack comes complete with stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed. Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 – 20 CFM.
(1) Rolling Bridge Jack
Always follow all manufactures safety procedures with the use of this type of equipment. Always read and fully understand the instruction manual before operating this type of equipment.
1 Year Structure, Parts and Labor
- Shipping: Shipping is included in the price of this item.
- Delivery Time: This item ships directly from the manufacturer - Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery time
- Residential Delivery: A $40 fee will be added for delivery to a residence. Customer service will contact you after your order has been placed.
- Lift Gate Fee: If you have no way to unload the item (dock or forklift) you will need to add the lift-gate fee to your order. Truck driver will NOT assist in unloading your order from the truck.
Questions & Answers