BendPak HD-973PX - Tri-Level Parking Lift - Special Order - Extended Length - High Lift - 9,000 lb. & 7,000 lb. Capacity 5175267
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
The longer, higher triple decker
The tri-level HD-973PX is a four-post parking lift that maximizes your parking capacity without adding any additional real estate. Each HD-973PX houses up to three vehicles on strengthened parking platforms to give you the most space for your buck. With an additional 84” of overall height compared to the HD-973P parking lift, the HD-973PX supports some of the biggest vehicles around! This extra height, along with the additional 10” of runway length, gives you the perfect amount of space to fit longer and taller vehicles, while maintaining a height that will fit comfortably in most shops and garages. With the topmost platform’s weight capacity sitting at a hefty 7,000 lbs. and the lower deck handling up to 9,000 lbs., the HD-973PX is ideal for lifting even heavy-duty vehicles like full-size trucks and SUVs.
Shortened height columns allow this car lift to fit in low ceiling spaces where others systems can’t. Although shorter in stature than most tri-level systems, the lower space still yields a full 70 inches of rise.
The HD-973PX features independently operated lifting platforms, permitting varied vehicle heights and spacing in either upper or lower parking spaces. Because the platforms do not have to move in unison with one another, you can now lower the bottom platform without disrupting the overhead vehicle being stored. This allows operators to control one platform at a time. Practically speaking, if you only want to swap out the second-level vehicle, you don't have to lower the top-level vehicle.
The patent-pending design of the HD-973PX features multi-position safety locks that are spaced just four inches apart. This allows almost unlimited parking height arrangements on either the upper or lower decks. Redundant, anti-fall, spring-loaded safety catches immediately halt downward movement of either platform in the unlikely event of cable failure.
A powerful hydraulic cylinder is enclosed underside each platform set and is matched with high-strength lifting cables for simplicity and dependability. The lift can be configured for drive-thru operation, allowing as many as three deep for maximum efficiency and better use of space.
- Extended length, high rise
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- 7,000 lb. capacity upper deck
- 9,000 lb. capacity lower deck
- features durable powder coat finish
- Perfect for cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Platforms feature full-length aluminum decking
- Rugged welded-steel construction
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders
- Heavy-duty 3/8” lifting cable
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axlee
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides controlled descent in event of hose rupture
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Automatic safety locks combined with redundant anti-fall devices
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Push-button pneumatic safety release.
- Padded trip bar with limit switch prevents lower vehicle from making contact with upper platform
- Simple controls
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional 4,500-lb. air-hydraulic rolling jacks available