BendPak HDS-14LSX - Four-Post Alignment Lift - Extended Length - w/ Turn Plates & Slip Plates - 14,000 lb. Capacity 5175171
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
Alignment Lift System Offers 14,000 lbs. of Pure Lifting
This is the sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your shop, especially if you service large, low ground-clearance vehicles. Our alignment system features front turn plates and rear slip plates built right into the runways. The wheels always respond to your adjustments with no resistance or hassle. We call it “free-floating.” You’ll find it unbelievably easy.
Multi-caster slip plates in the back and turn plates in the front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
Dual, recessed turn plate pockets allow you to position the corrosion-resistant, galvanized turn plates in the location best suited for individual vehicle positioning. These turn plates provide more clearance for equipment installations.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
This BendPak alignment lift comes standard with robust 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes and 2.25” diameter sheave axles that are equally durable. Both contribute to the longevity and low-maintenance cost of owning and operating your lift.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
A 1/2” diameter 6 x 25 aircraft-quality stainless-steel lifting cable runs through each of the four columns. Designed for non-stop use and totally resistant to rubbing and other abrasions (e.g., weather, chemicals, hydraulic oil).
Adjustable height locking positions
Get your alignment lift to just the right height. No need to reach or bend for the turn plates, as every few inches, each post column features a lock position for your convenience.
Grease fittings are included on every BendPak lift, so you can focus on the alignment of your wheels without worrying about the lubrication of your cable sheaves. BendPak makes it easy to keep an eye on your grease nipples, which only require periodic maintenance. Just peek inside the structure before, during or after using your alignment lift to see how the fittings are doing.
In the extremely unlikely event of a hose rupture, BendPak’s unique hydraulic flow divider provides a safe, even descent, thus keeping your alignment lift structure safe and ready to go after you address the situation. We highly doubt you will ever encounter this situation with your lift.
Spring-loaded safety locks
As the alignment lift rises to your preferred service level, springs engage the locks into place at each ladder position. The adjustable nature of the spring-loaded, multi-locking structure offers you the comfort of knowing that you’re safe to lift, even if there’s a slight slope in your garage.
- 14,000 pound lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8" roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Optional 7,000 pound capacity bridge jacks available (Model RBJ7000)