BendPak HDS-14LSXE - Four-Post Alignment Lift - Limo Extended Length - w/ Turn Plates & Slip Plates - 14,000 lb. Capacity 5175172
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- In Stock
Extended-Length Alignment Lift Offers 14,000 lbs. of Power
This model is essential for hundreds, if not thousands, of shops across the country. Busy bays are going to service a variety of vehicles, and depending where you work, you're likely to get some exceptionally big vehicles in need of alignment services. This model all but guarantees you'll be ready to handle anything. With a 14,000-lb. capacity, the HDS-14SLXE lifts virtually all residential vehicles, from sedans to heavy-duty pick-up trucks to municipal vehicles and farming equipment.
Turn plates in the front and multi-caster slip plates in the back allow for perfectly precise, free-floating alignments.
Aluminum-alloy construction turn plates are easily positioned using BendPak’s turn plate pockets. Larger and more robust than our previous slip-plate design, they're also lighter in construction and feature dual "popsicle gap stops" for your convenience. Angled steel lock pins conveniently hold the plate in place when you want to use your machine strictly as a maintenance or storage lift.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
To increase longevity, ensure low cost of ownership and keep your purchase low-maintenance over time, we use the biggest and best sheaves throughout the lift. Massive 10.5” diameter cable sheaves are held within the runway cross tubes, outfitted with 2.25” diameter sheave axles that are equally durable.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
These cables are meant to be used continuously for years on end without issue. They're extremely resistant to rubbing and other abrasions (e.g., weather, chemicals, hydraulic oil). A 1/2” diameter 6 x 25 aircraft-quality stainless-steel lifting cable runs through each column.
Adjustable height locking positions
No need to reach or bend for the turn plates. Every few inches, a convenient built-in safety lock will let the runways auto-engage into the post. All locks engage simultaneously as the runways evenly ascend the columns.
Grease fittings make it easy to focus on the alignment of your wheels without worrying about the constant lubrication of the sheaves.
You'll probably never experience a hose rupture, but we have you covered just in case. BendPak's unique hydraulic flow divider provides a smooth descent, making your alignment lift structure safe to operate at all times.
Spring-loaded safety locks
As the alignment lift runways rise to your preferred service level, springs "snap" and hold the locks into place at each ladder position. The spring-loaded, multi-locking devices are adjustable. The design also compensates for slight slopes in your garage.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493.
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8” roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non‐skid surface
- Optional 7,000 pound capacity bridge jacks available (Model RBJ7000)