BendPak PL-7000DLX - Two Post Parking Lift - Special Order - 7,000 lb. Capacity 5175229
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
BendPak's Upgraded Version of a Classic
For garages that want a little extra reinforcement built into the bones of their parking lift, especially in heavy-use garages and commercial environments. We lengthened and widened the approach ramps; designed sturdier galvanized diamond plate platform; added bolt-on, strengthened diamond plate center panels; raised the control arm; and we lengthened and reinforced the front legs to lessen tension load on the front anchors. These upgrades result in a more durable and easier-to-use version of one of the safest and most reliable parking lifts ever made.
Two-post parking lifts are popular because they service one purpose: parking vehicles in tighter spaces. Unlike wider four-post lifts that double as parking lifts, the PL-7000DLX has all the lifting height while taking up less space in your garage. This makes them ideal for both home users and professionals who want to stack multiple lifts side-by-side without an inch of room to spare. The units can be staggered or installed in an even row.
Lengthened and reinforced front legs
The PL-7000DLX features lengthened and reinforced front legs that lessen the pull-out tension load on the front anchors.
Galvanized diamond plate platform
The deluxe galvanized platform on the PL-7000DLX is a zinc-coated thing of beauty. The galvanization process makes the steel virtually indestructible. Neither weather nor abuse will ever mar or rust out the deck. The diamond-plate is attractive and non-skid, so it offers superior grip for vehicle tires. It's also now secured in place with fasteners. These bolt-on diamond-plate center panels work to strengthen the lift, so the deck stays reliable for many years of extremely low-maintenance service.
Full-width and extended approach ramp
The drive-on ramp has been extended 25" to accommodate low ground-clearance vehicles. The ramp is now full width to make vehicle approach easier, especially for wide vehicles and large tires.
Raised control arm
The PL-7000DLX control arm has been raised to 72" for increased drive-under clearance. The increased height also makes the controls easier to access.
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity parking lift
- Full-width and extended approach ramp
- Galvanized diamond plate platforms
- Bolt-on and strengthened diamond-plate center panels
- Lengthened and reinforced front leg lessens tension load on front anchors
- Modified (elevated) control arm
- Minimum footprint allows multiple installations in limited space
- Independent lifting structures allows for staggered installation
- Power-unit and controls integrated within lift structure
- Freestanding design reduces tax and permit liabilities in most counties
- Overhead power unit provides smooth quiet hydraulic operation
- Wide-deck platform accommodates pickups, vans and cars
- Designed for installation on typical parking surfaces
- Durable construction for maximum stability
- Dual hydraulic cylinders and heavy-duty lifting chain
- Dual synchronization chains keeps the deck level under all conditions
- Automatic safety lock
- Maintenance-free composite carriage bearings
- Maintenance-free self-lubricating chain rollers
- Wide-base plate mounts directly on grade, even on asphalt
- No special site preparation required for installation
- Optional audible/visual descent alarm available
- Standard integrated key-activated power on/off switch