BendPak VMX-7580V-601 Air Compressor - 7.5 HP - 80-Gallon Vertical Tank 5179106
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- In Stock
The V-Max Elite 7580V-601 air compressor combines leading-edge technology with the superior build quality you've come to expect from the world leader in automotive service equipment.
Powerful Two-Stage Air Compressor
Unlock your shop's full potential with the V-Max Elite 7580V-601 Air Compressor. Featuring the rugged V-Max extreme-duty, four-cylinder pump design, the 7580V-601 is engineered to operate at maximum efficiency under all load conditions. This rugged, two-stage, lubricated reciprocating air compressor with 100% cast-iron pumps will provide the quality and performance required for every air-intensive application—from automotive and body repair to manufacturing and industrial service.
V-Max compressor motor
Like all members of the V-Max Elite air compressor series, the 7580V-601 has a 100% cast-iron V-Max Elite pump with splash lubrication and a V-4 finned cylinder configuration. These enhancements result in total reliability and 360° cooling. Plus, our heavy-duty, disc-type valves are dependable and accessible without even having to remove the cylinder head or other needlessly complicated valve maintenance procedures. Plus, a built‐in intercooler and air‐cooled after-cooler chills the air, reducing both heat and moisture due to condensation. But the best thing the 7580V-601 does is to put out an extreme volume of air with little noise, due to a significantly slower RPM speed and two-stage design.
This air compressor includes a set of four rugged, half-inch thick pads to ensure there's virtually zero machine vibration during operation. The high-quality elastomer compound resists aging, compression set, water and oil.
V-Max Elite air compressors like the 7580V-601 enjoy massive energy-efficient pumps that run at considerably slower speeds, resulting in lower operating temperature and maximum compressor efficiency. This is key. When making an air compressor purchase, you should always figure the power consumption and maintenance cost into the overall price of the unit to determine the true cost of ownership. Electric power costs can add up considerably, based on the horsepower required to produce the necessary air. Producing more air per horsepower is exactly what the V-Max Elite 7580V-601 is designed to do.
It won't take long for you to realize how well the 7580V-601, or any V-Max Elite compressor, stacks up against the competition. Bottom line: BendPak V-Max Elite air compressors produce more air per horsepower in a shorter amount of time. Nothing else comes close to their value.
- 7.5 HP energy-efficient motor
- Extra-quiet, low-RPM pump
- Cast-iron V-Max Elite pump features simple splash lubrication for total reliability and a "V-4" finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling
- Proven air-cooled design is economical, reliable and environmentally friendly
- Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control and high-efficiency air delivery
- Dual drive belts require less belt tension, resulting in less load on pump bearings, longer belt life and low vibration
- Fully-enclosed belt guard
- Cast-iron pump and heads are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with pressed-in sleeves
- ASME-rated tank
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Large surface area and cooling fins on cylinders and forced-air after-cooler provide efficient heat dissipation for lower operating temperatures and dryer air. Air compressor runs cooler, oil life is extended and maintenance is reduced
- Tapered roller main bearings