BendPak XR-12000L - Scissor - 12,000 lb. Capacity 5175183
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- In Stock
Reliable balance and mechanical locking
The Quatra features zero radial shift, which is basically unheard of for a car lift that raises vehicles up to 12,000 lbs. Whereas parallelogram lifts need at least a little extra floor space to accommodate their lateral shift, the Quatra goes straight up-and-down. Additionally, the XR-12000L is equipped with an intelligent hydraulic regulating manifold. This device has four, two-position ball valves that create a balance of hydraulic pressure between the master and slave cylinders. This mission-critical system guarantees a level rise and descent at all times. Not only that, each ball valve is part of a mechanical lock system that lets you leave the Quatra raised indefinitely.
The Quatra benefits from an ergonomic design that helps operators raise and lower quickly and safely. The increase in productivity is obvious from the first time you lift a vehicle. The ability to get underneath a raised lift from any angle is unique for a scissor lift (although the Quatra is not a true scissor lift). The lift rises and descends rapidly to your preferred height with just the push of a button.
It’s all in the approach
When it comes to positioning vehicles on a car lift, there is no other model on the market that makes it easier. The approach ramps have a wide range of extension, from 56” all the way up to an incredible 79”. Extend them in just seconds flat. These ramps are favorites of our customers, especially when there isn’t much space to work with but a lot of work to get done. In short, the Quatra series lift by BendPak is the solution for customers who want one of the industry’s most versatile and comprehensive car lift models.
Optional 6,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks (model RBJ6000) make a great addition to increase service capacity. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Each jack features three safety‐lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground‐clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air‐hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125 psi and 10‐20 CFM.
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Durable powder-coat finish that can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection
- Extendable, hinged, collapsible, and stowable approach ramps
- Multi‐position runway work steps
- Non‐skid runways provide sure grip for vehicles and technicians
- Dependable electric/hydraulic power system
- Cylinders feature integrated velocity fuses to control sudden descent
- Power console features simple operator controls
- Open front design with clear center, sides and rear
- Multi‐position automatic leveling system
- Quad automatic safety locks with pneumatic push‐button release
- Collapsible front tire stops clear for low vehicle skirts
- Lubricated‐for‐life bearings on all pivot points
- Rugged steel legs and formed steel runways
- Turned, ground, polished and hardened zinc plated axle pins
- Grease nipples on all moving pins and bearings
- High efficiency hydraulic power unit provides faster raising and descent times
- Easy access to hydraulic-electrical components for simple routine servicing
- Easy to use and understand operator controls
- Power unit console with easy access front panel
- Can be surface or flush-mounted