- Berkebile High Temp Red Silicone B5
Berkebile High Temp Red Silicone B5
Berkebile B5 Red RTV Silicone Instant Gasket Maker
- Low Volatile Formulation, Sensor Safe
- Meets OEM specifications for use near engine sensors
- Specifically formulated to resist high temperatures to 650 degrees F
- Resists high pressures, oil, transmission fluids, water (steam), and anti-freeze
Typical uses: high temp areas, exhaust manifolds, valve covers, oil pans, end seals, timing covers, thermostat housings, etc.
About Berkebile High Temp Red Silicone B5
BERKEBILE 2+2® RTV SILICONE INSTANT GASKET MAKER... are a paste-like, one-component material which cures to a tough, rubbery solid upon exposure to moisture in the air. Because it does not flow due to its own weight, this sealant can be applied on overhead or on sidewall joints and surfaces without sagging, slumping, or running off. It is designed as a replacement for gaskets, seals, and gasket dressings. Material typically skins in 15-20 minutes. Typical peel strength is 20 pounds per inch after 72 hours cure-time at room temperature. See product package for instructions.
(1) 3.35oz Tube
Always follow manufactures instructions
Questions & Answers