GB70 Boost HD 2000A UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter.
- A lithium battery jump starter rated at 2,000 Amps (15,700 Joules3S)
- Spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection
- Recharges USB devices, like smartphones, tablets, and more
- Power 12V devices anywhere, like tire inflators, power inverters, and more
- 400 lumen LED flashlight with multiple modes, including SOS
- Jump starts gas engines up to 8 liters, and diesel engines up to 6 liters
- Provides up to 40 jump starts on a single charge
The GB70 is a portable lithium-ion battery jump starter pack that delivers 2,000-amps (15,700 J3S) for jump starting a dead battery in seconds. It features a patented safety technology that provides spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection making safe and easy for anyone to use. It's a powerful battery booster that doubles as a portable power source for recharging USB devices, like a smartphone, tablet and more, or powering 12-volt devices, like a tire inflator, power inverter and much more. And designed for a car, boat, RV, truck and more with gas engines up to 8 liters, and diesel engines up to 6 liters.
- GB70 Lithium Battery Jump Starter
- XGC 12V Male Adapter
- XGC 12V Female Adapter
- XGC Extension Cable
- Micro USB Cable
- Microfiber Storage Bag
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Starting Current: 2,000 Amps (Peak)
- Joules 3S Rating: 15,700 J3S
- Battery Types: 12 Volt Lead-Acid Batteries
- Internal Battery: 55 Watt-Hour Lithium-Ion
- USB Input: 2.1 Amps
- USB Output: 2.1 Amps
- XGC Input: 12 VDC, 5 Amp Rapid Charge (3-Hour Recharge)
- XGC Output: 12 VDC, 15 Amp Power Supply (i.e. Tire Pumps, Inverters, LED Lights and More)
- Gas Engine Rating: 8.0 Liters
- Diesel Engine Rating: 6.0 Liters
- LED Flashlight: 400 Lumens
Always read instructions before using this product and always wear propper safety gear when using this product.
1 Year Warranty
The built in 2.1A USB out port can power all of your USB devices, such as smartphones, GoPro cameras, wireless headphones, and more. The battery capacity inside of your iPhone, for example, is measured in “milliamp-hours," or mAh—a way of measuring how long the device will last. Devices that are frequently being used, like phones and cameras, often require more power to run all day than the device’s battery is rated for. Boost's battery pack extends the life and running time of your device. Plus, powering your device from an external battery pack will reduce the internal battery’s charge cycles, extending the usable life.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov