CertiFlat fabSquares are perfect for Fixtures, Jigs & Table Extensions!
CertiFlat's fabSquares were designed to fill a need in the market for an affordable fabricator's square. Unlike cast ground (really expensive) squares that currently exist in the marketplace, fabSquares are manufactured kits.
By using precision sheet steel and ultra tight Aerospace Grade CNC Laser Cutting Equipment, CertiFlat is able to produce high-quality tooling at prices YOU can afford! Most companies take the traditional route and they cast a part that is way to big, then machine grind it flat. Instead, we do our homework and do the engineering up front, where we are able to produce a cost-effective alternative that will last a lifetime when properly taken care of.
FS121290-4 CertiFlat fabSquare Features List:
- Engineered Tab & Slot CNC Lasered Features for easy assembly.
- Constructed with 1/4" high strength steel plate
- Proprietary "Heat Control Design" to eliminate warping during assembly.
- +/- .1deg. when properly assembled and welded. Very high precision.
- 16mm holes on 1" centers work with all 16mm tooling, as well as, most 5/8" tools.
- CNC Laser Cutting of all components. OUR PARTS FIT!
- 100's of uses! Perfect for building frames, as table extensions for fabBlocks.
Proprietary Tab & Slot methodology for building stiff, accurate welding fixtures has been proven in real world manufacturing settings for over 15 years. We design and build welding fixtures for every Power-sports OEM in the US. If you're riding an ATV the was sold in this country in the last ten years; there's probably weldments on it that came out of our Tab & Slot fixtures! We are work holding specialists.
CNC Sheet Laser Parts go together fast and square. The Tab and Slot Methodology is used throughout to make it simple to build a quality tool that lasts forever. Internal webbing forces the table flat during assembly and keeps it that way for years of trouble-free and accurate welding. 16mm holes on 1" centers fit all Strong brand clamps and tools, which allows for infinite fixture positions. Unique Tab and Slot design forces parts square during assembly. Specially designed weld points put the heat in the middle of the material and eliminates weld pull.
(1) CertiFlat 12"X12"X4" Wide 90 Degree FS121290-4 fabSquare U-Weld Kit
This kit is not assembled and unpainted.
Weight: 12 lbs.
Always follow manufacturer's instructions for proper safety requirements when performing welding tasks.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov