The Certiflat Welding Positioner was designed to help you take your craft to the next level without breaking the bank! This one of a kind weld positioner kit is perfect for your shop.
The Certiflat DIY Weld Positioner Kit Features:
- Designed and built in the U.S.A
- Ultra-Strong 1/4" Thick A36 HRPO Prime Steel Chassis
- 3/8" Thick Face Plate Working Surface (can be drilled, tapped & welded to)
- Shafts are made in house out of 4140PH
- Gears machined in the USA out of 4140PH and 1045 for long life
- Fit 16MM and 5/8" Tooling Holes and Tables
- Horizontal to Vertical locations with 15° increments
- 6" Diameter Face plate set for mounting, can mount a 3-jaw chuck
- Working Load Limit of 385 lbs. (balanced-vertical & horizontal)
- Turntable is Ground Path Isolated to Protect Bearings, Shafts & Bushings
- Easy to assemble, Goof Proof Tab and Slot DIY Kit
- Capable of developing over 1000 ft./lbs. of rotational torque with most drills
- Velcro cinch included for setting drill to that perfect speed
Certiflat eliminated the expensive components usually associated with traditional welding positioners, the motor and speed controller. Our welding turntable is powered by the variable speed drill you have already. This, combined with our proprietary Tab and Slot DIY Kit Construction; reduced costs by almost 75% compared to others.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not available for store pickup. This product has a flat rate shipping charge that will show in the shopping cart when you add the destination.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov