FabWing kits are the perfect compliment to any CertiFlat fabBlock system and ideal to use as a stand-alone table for cramped and odd-shaped working spaces.
The fabWing can be used in conjunction with any of our fabBlock tables as a side table extension, 90 degree working surface, or upside down as a nice storage shelf when not in use.
FW4812-U CertiFlat fabWing Features List:
- Heavy-Duty 2" 11ga Square tube used exclusively. Our fabRack leg kits are rated to 1500lbs. Easy to add shelves and accessories as you see fit.
- Heavy-Duty construction from 1/4" thick A36 Laser Leveled Hot Rolled Pickled & Oiled prime steel.
- Heat-Zone™ Tab and Slot design methodology for an easy to build, flat work surface.
- Poka-Yoke design cannot be assembled wrong.
- High precision 16mm holes on 2" centers to work with industry standard tooling.
- Infinite number of configurations to let you quickly assemble the size welding table you want.
All fabWing kits feature the same heavy-duty structure and Heat-Zone™ Tab and Slot construction as our fabBlocks. Our fabWings are available in 6" increments from 24" to 48" long, and 12" wide as standard. Wings are built from the same high strength, laser leveled HRPO 1/4" thick A36 material.
Key-slots on the mounting surface make for super easy on/off mounting using the supplied 5/8" shoulder bolts. All standard.
(1) CertiFlat FW4812-U fabWing 48" X 12" Extension Table
This kit is not assembled and unpainted.
Weight: 85.9 lbs.
Always follow manufacturer's instructions for proper safety requirements when performing welding tasks.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not available for store pickup. This product has a flat rate shipping charge that will show in the shopping cart when you add the destination.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov