- CHANNELLOCK 317 7.5in Long Nose Plier
CHANNELLOCK 317 7.5in Long Nose Plier
grip tightly in narrow areas
CHANNELLOCK® Long Nose Pliers are engineered to operate in tight spaces. A crosshatched teeth pattern provides reliable grip in either direction, while a narrow nose profile provides extra precision.
- 7-1/2" long overall
- 2-3/8" jaw length
- Crosshatch pattern on long-nose jaws grips work securely
- Unique "knife-and-anvil" cutting edge (7/16") for perfect mating and long life
- Slim, long nose for greater accessibility
Two names you trust—CHANNELLOCK® and Eastwood—combine to offer you the best in American-made hand tools, like this CHANNELLOCK Long-Nose Pliers that grabs and pulls wires or bolts, twists metal, cuts wires or capillary tubes, and much more. Laser-heat-treated cutting edges last longer, and an electronic coating helps prevent rust from forming. And of course you recognize the CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips that let you work longer and more comfortably. Made in the USA.
(1) 7-1/2" long CHANNELLOCK Long-Nose Pliers
Always wear appropriate eye protection.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers