- Chemical Guys Chenille Wash Pad MIC405
Chemical Guys Chenille Wash Pad MIC405
Chemical Guys Chenille Wash Pad MIC405
Item #32070 Brand: Chemical Guys
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium scratch-free car wash pad
- Extra plush, absorbent, and exceptionally soft
- Lint-free and scratch-free premium 70/30 microfiber
- Bright green color highlights dirt; rinse away dirt for scratch-free washing
- Cuffless design is easy to grab and clean any vehicle
- Gentle on paint, tough on dirt and grime
- Deep-pile velvety cord
- 100% machine washable and dryable - gentle cycle; low heat
- Perfect for washing any car, truck, RV, or trailer with tons of slick soapy suds
About This Wash Pad
The Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Premium Scratch-Free Wash Pad is the ultra soft and flexible car washing tool that anyone can grab a hold of. Microfiber is perfect for washing cars because it is extra soft, and grabs a hold of dirt deep within the fibers so it can’t easily scratch your paintwork. The soft and absorbent material holds tons of soapy suds, and helps protect against swirls and scratches with every wipe. The fluffy chenille noodles of the Premium Wash Pad increase the surface area tremendously: one Premium Wash Pad holds as much soapy water and dirt as two and a half flat microfiber wash mitts. Wipe any flat panel, curved contour, or intricate detail with the Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Pad. The slim profile fits in and around vents, grilles, side view door mirrors, and even into and behind wheel spokes, around exhaust tips, and underneath spoilers. The cuffless design is not a glove or mitt: just grab a hold and clean any vehicle, large or small! Use the Chenille Microfiber Premium Wash Pad with your two bucket car wash method for scratch and swirl free detailing. Pick up soapy suds in the first bucket, clean the dirt from a panel, then rinse out the wash pad in the second bucket of plain water. Wring out any excess, then return to the first bucket for more soap, and repeat. Every Premium Wash Pad is made with bright green microfiber, so any detailer can see when it’s time to rinse the dirt away in the rinse bucket before grinding it into the paintwork. Easily maintain the ultra-soft 70/30 blend microfiber by washing and drying the wash pad with your microfiber towels for a soft scratch-free touch. Grab the Chenille Microfiber Wash Pad for unlimited flexibility whenever cleaning any exterior automotive surface.
Big Pad For Big Cleaning Power
The Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Pad measures 13’’ long by 8’’ wide and cleans a large area with one pass over any vehicle. Any enthusiast or professional detailer can wash entire sides of cars, trucks, and SUVs with just one trip to the wash bucket. The large and dense wash pad sucks up tons of water, soap, and slick suds to lubricate dirt and debris so it won't scratch any sensitive paintwork, clear plastic, polished metals, or glass. Wash away dirt, grime, filth, brake dust, industrial contaminants, pollution, and bird or insect residue from any car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, or boat with just a few passes of the Chenille Microfiber Premium Car Wash Pad.
Soft Microfiber Wash Pad Scratches Less
Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitts and Wash Pads are only made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for extra-soft scratch-less cleaning and wiping on any vehicle. Every strand of the miraculous cloth has immense surface area. Every fiber acts like a piece of hook and loop material; trapping and holding abrasive dirt and filth deep within the pile of the premium wash pad. This protection action physically insulates abrasive filth from sensitive paintwork, and drastically reduces the chances of installing any swirls or scratches into sensitive vehicle paintwork finishes. Cleaning with the Chenille Microfiber Wash Pad is good for cars, and ideal for weekly maintenance washes or full details.
Bright Color Scratch-Less Cleaning
Dirt, filth, and grime blocks shine and reflection, and makes cars look terrible. This contamination is dark and filthy, and contrasts with bright vibrant colors found on any car and the Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Wash Pad. Washing with the bright green Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Pad highlights any dirt, filth, or debris stuck inside the pad after wiping the car. Instead of scrubbing with the same filth and scratching the car, the detailer gets a chance to see the contamination and remove it from the pad using the two bucket car wash method. Keeping the pad clean keeps the car clean, and cleaning with less dirt means less chances of installing swirls and scratches on any car. Protect your car as you wash with the Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Pad.
(1) Chemical Guys Chenille Wash Pad MIC405
Part Number: MIC405
Size: 9" x 7"
Material & Texture: Chenille Microfiber
Ideal Care: Machine Wash/Machine Dry
How To Use:
Washing The Car
• Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz. of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap, and the other bucket with plain water.
• Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash pad.
• After cleaning a panel or two, dip the pad in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt and grime, then wring it out on the ground to purge the dirt from within.
• Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
• Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
• Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
• Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
• Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
Please read and fully understand all safety info from the manufacture before use.
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers