- Chemical Guys JET Seal Sealant and Paint Protectant 16 oz WAC_118_16
Chemical Guys JET Seal Sealant and Paint Protectant 16 oz WAC_118_16
Chemical Guys JET Seal Sealant and Paint Protectant 16 oz WAC_118_16
Item #16225 Brand: Chemical Guys
JetSeal is a durable paint sealant that protects against the harshest elements.
- Durable protection against the harshest elements
- Synthetic wax formula lasts longer for better protection and shine
- Helps repel harsh UV solar rays, pollution, water spots, bug and bird residues, and road grime
- Enhances high gloss shine on every paint color
- Protects and enhances glossy paint finishes, glass, clear optical plastics, polished metals, carbon fiber, and more
- Easy to use by hand or machine application
- Spread with any premium foam or microfiber applicator pad, or soft finishing pad and dual action polisher
- Lasts up to 12 months with just one application
- Easy to use formula: spread on, then buff off
Chemical Guys developed JetSeal for the aerospace industry, which demanded strong protection for jet airplanes flying in extreme hot and cold temperatures. The revolutionary nano-polymers in JetSeal bond directly to the fine pores inside paintwork for a durable bond. A coat of JetSeal helps repel pollution and contamination, enhance a brilliant shine, and preserve a smooth finish. The new extra-durable JetSeal formula protects cars for up to one full year with just one application. The full synthetic formula enhances a brilliant glassy shine that enthusiasts and detailers love for every vehicle color. Traditional natural carnauba waxes are loved for their warm shine and protection capabilities, but they only last a couple months at a time. Extreme weather and temperatures rapidly break down natural waxes, and leave cars unprotected against the elements that dull shine. JetSeal is a man made synthetic wax that takes paint protection to the next level. JetSeal bonds directly to the surface, creating a strong shield against water spots, contamination, road grime, and UV sunlight. Innovative UV protection technology helps reject harmful solar rays and protect paintwork against fading and discoloration. JetSeal is perfect for any exterior paintwork, glass, clear optical plastics, polished metals, carbon fiber, and any other glossy or clear material. Choose the 21st century standard of durable protection with the brilliant shine of Chemical Guys JetSeal.
Made For Jets, Perfect For Cars
JetSeal is the durable paint protection sealant formulated to protect exterior vehicle parts from harsh elements. Chemical Guys blended JetSeal for the aerospace industry with nano-tech polymers that provide the highest levels of protection through extreme hot, cold, wet, and dry conditions. Once product specialists applied JetSeal to automobiles, they quickly discovered how well it protects and enhances any car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, and RV for months on end. JetSeal bonds to the surface and helps repel water spots, industrial fallout and pollution contamination, road grime, solar rays, and residues from birds, bugs, and other road-borne hazards. The UV rejection properties of JetSeal protect paintwork against fading and discoloration, and protect with a brilliant high gloss shine on any paint finish. Spread JetSeal over any glossy and shiny paintwork, polished metals, and clear glass and optical plastic surfaces on the exterior of any vehicle. Chemical Guys reformulated JetSeal for extended durability, easier spreadability, and enhanced shine and gloss. Preserve and protect the beautiful finish and clarity of paintwork, glass, headlights and tail lights, chrome, aluminum, carbon fiber, fiberglass, and glossy decals with Chemical Guys JetSeal.
Science Behind The Shine
Chemical Guys spent years of extensive research and development in the aerospace sector to take protective sealant coatings to new heights. JetSeal uses cross-linking acrylic polymer technology combined with the latest in aerospace nanoscience to block out contaminants at the molecular level. Under a microscope, glossy paintwork is porous and full of uneven ridges, peaks, and valleys. When a vehicle is outside and exposed to the elements, pollution, industrial fallout, and natural contamination get stuck in these microscopic pores and ridges. Over time, these contaminants stain, damage, and oxidize paintwork and glossy surfaces, turning them dull and compromising their integrity. The detailing clay bar removes these contaminants gently, but coating the surface to “fill in” the peaks and valleys leaves no place for contamination to stick to in the first place. Carnauba wax has filled this role for over 100 years, but modern synthetic sealants fill in the spaces at a much finer level for a stronger and longer-lasting physical bond. The protection polymers in JetSeal use microscopic particle sizes for a strong physical bond to paint and other glossy surfaces. Once JetSeal is on the surface, nothing else can stick to it, so contaminants simply slide off or wash away easily. JetSeal is also blended with sunblocking agents to repel harmful UV rays that fade and damage paint and other sensitive materials. Protect, maintain, and enhance any vehicle with the durable protection of JetSeal.
(1) 16 Ounce Chemical Guys JET Seal 109
Part Number: WAC_118_16 UPC: 816276010151 Size: 16 ounces Top: Flip cap Form: Liquid UV block: Yes Carnauba: No Sealant: Yes Hand application: Yes Machine application: Yes Safe for clear coat: Yes Safe for light color cars: Yes Safe for dark color cars: Yes
How To Use:
1. Squeeze 1 - 3 lines of JetSeal onto a premium foam or microfiber applicator pad and spread over painted panels, glass, polished metals, and clear plastics in a thin, even coat.
2. JetSeal will bond with clean paint surfaces within 15 minutes.
3. Buff off residue with a premium soft microfiber towel.
4. Once removed, allow 20 minutes cure time and apply a second layer to ensure even coverage.
1. Only spread glaze, wax, and sealants like JetSeal with a Dual Action polisher and soft foam finishing pad.
2. Place 4 - 6 dots of JetSeal over foam pad, then spread evenly over paintwork, glass, polished metals, and clear plastics between speed settings 1 and 3.
3. Allow 15 minutes for product to cure, then buff clean with a premium microfiber towel.
Always wear all recommended personal safety gear from the manufactures instructions anytime when using this product.
Click here to see safety products
Spreads Easily By Hand Or Machine
JetSeal is engineered for ultimate versatility. The easy-to-use formula can be applied by hand or dual action polishing machine to any vehicle. The innovative sealant enhances paintwork to with a high gloss shine. Simply apply JetSeal for up to 12 months of protection against UV solar rays, discoloration, contamination, and water spots. Protect and enhance any car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or airplane. JetSeal creates a super hydrophobic protective layer that repels water and stains for a brilliant shine. Designed using aerospace technology, JetSeal brings vehicle protection into the 21st century. Take vehicle protection to the next level with Chemical Guys JetSeal.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers