- Chemical Guys Yellow MIC29902 Microfiber Applicator Premium Grade 2 Pack
Chemical Guys Yellow MIC29902 Microfiber Applicator Premium Grade 2 Pack
Item #32073 Brand: Chemical Guys
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium soft scratchless applicator pad
- Perfect for spreading dressing and protectant on interiors
- Spreads the perfect thin, even layer of any product
- Works with liquid dressings, paste wax, and cream wax
- Made with ultra soft 70/30 microfiber
- Durable plush foam core is easy to hold and spread product
About This Applicator
The right tool for the job makes all the difference in the world. The Chemical Guys Yellow Workhorse Microfiber Applicator Pad is the perfect pad for spreading dressings and protectants on interior car panels and dashboards. The premium pad is made with super soft 70/30 blend microfiber. This blend stays soft through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and resists paint scratches and swirls on automobile plastic and wood grain dashboard trim. A plush foam core fits the applicator pad snugly in any hand and helps ensure even coverage while spreading dressings and protectant coatings over any surface. Bright yellow microfiber highlights any dirt or dyes removed from treated surfaces. Sensitive plastic and vinyl surfaces can bleed dyes if cleaned too aggressively, so checking with yellow microfiber can save money on replacing damaged surfaces. Spread any premium Chemical Guys high shine dressings on door panels, center consoles, wood dashboard trim, and dashboard plastics with the Yellow Workhorse Microfiber Applicator. A thin, even coat works best for any protective coating like Silk Shine or G6 Hyper Coat; spread just enough to see a thin haze over the surface. Laying down excess product is wasting it, and makes it harder to buff it off and remove for professional results. Choose the Yellow Workhorse Microfiber Applicator Pad to dress and protect any interior surface.
Even Spread Applicator Pad
The Yellow Workhorse Applicator Pad spreads the perfect, even coat of your favorite Chemical Guys dressing or protectant on any car interior. Use the plush microfiber pad to dress and shine dashboards, door panels, armrests, center consoles, wood dashboard trim, and more. Detailers and enthusiasts who prefer a crisp look spread InnerClean, Natural Shine, or Silk Shine with the Yellow Workhorse applicator on dashboards and door panels. High shine lovers spread VRP, G6 Hyper Coat, or New Car Shine with the Yellow Workhorse Applicator. Protect and shine wood dashboard trim with natural carnauba wax or synthetic sealant like Butter Wet Wax or JetSeal. Sensitive surfaces can leak their color dyes if cleaned too aggressively, and the bright yellow microfiber easily shows any car interior colors that get pulled out. The detailer can instantly see the damage, stop, and change their approach if necessary. The soft premium microfiber will not scratch sensitive plastics or wood trim, and lasts through dozens of wash and dry cycles. Choose the Yellow Workhorse Applicator Pad to dress and protect interior plastic, vinyl, and rubber parts.
Part Of The Workhorse Lineup
Cross-contamination between paintwork, wheels, leather, and glass can ruin a detail job in one swipe: grease from a tire can stain leather seats; wax from paintwork can streak glass; dressings and creams from plastic and leather can leave spots on paint. The Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Line covers towels and applicator pads for every area of the automobile. Use the premium microfiber towels to clean exterior and interior vehicle areas, engine bays, wheels and tires, undercarriages, leather upholstery, metal parts, and more. Use the right towel for the right area, and avoid cross-contamination between sensitive leather and fabric interiors and greasy exterior surfaces. Now choose the right applicator pad for the corresponding area! Use Green Workhorse Applicators for exterior paintwork, plastic body panels, and carbon fiber trim pieces. The Yellow pad is perfect for dressing interior plastics and vinyl upholstery. Use blue applicators to coat and seal windows against water spots and contamination. Gray Workhorse Applicator Pads are perfect for coating metal parts like chrome bumpers, polished aluminum trim, and any type of painted or polished wheel. Choose Tan Workhorse Pads to spread premium leather creams on sensitive leather upholstery. Keep plastics and rubber pieces like bumper trim and tires deep black and shiny with the Black Workhorse Applicator Pad. Choose the right tool for the job with the Workhorse Lineup of towels and applicator pads.
(1) 2 Pack of Chemical Guys Yellow MIC29902 Microfiber Applicator Premium Grade
Part Number: MIC29902
Size: 5" x 3" x 1.5"
Edge: Inside stitched
Machine washable: Yes
How To Use:
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
1. Separate microfiber items by type into designated wash & dry loads
2. Keep grimy towels and applicators separate from cleaner ones
3. Start by washing “cleaner” microfiber first, then finish with “grimier” items
4. Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease
5. Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless
6. Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint
7. Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless
Please read and fully understand all safety info from the manufacture before use.
Questions & Answers