“Our team of auto enthusiasts........."
Tearing down a CLASSIC! (Honda CB750)
JD goes over the build plan for the motorcycle and starts the teardown process.
Hoop, there it is!
JD cut the rear portion of the frame off & fabricates a custom hoop .
How-to Hide Wiring on a Cafe Racer!
JD builds a custom electrical tray to fit cleanly underneath the tank & seat.
Seat Pan gets Frankensteined!
In episode 4, JD modifies the original seat pan to work with our new design.
Hand Fabricated Motorcycle Cowl
See how we fabricate our cowl out of metal for a custom look.
Restoring the Gas Tank on the CB750
JD removes HUGE dents in the metal tank
How to Remove Rust and Paint
Our tank and cowl get put into primer and ALL of our parts are now completely free of paint and rust!
At Eastwood we care about your DIY automotive projects and want you to be 100% satisfied with our products. That's how we've done business since 1978.
The Eastwood Company (hereinafter “Eastwood”) warrants to the end user (purchaser) of all new Eastwood-branded tools and chemicals (collectively called the “products”) that each will be free of defects in workmanship and material. This warranty is void if the equipment has been subjected to improper installation, improper care or abnormal operations.
All warranty periods begin on the date of purchase from Eastwood. Warranty Periods are listed below, along with the products covered during those warranty periods:
• Eastwood Elite QST-30/60 Quiet Scroll Air Compressor
• Eastwood MIG 90 Welder
• Eastwood MIG 135 Welder
• Eastwood MIG 140 Welder
• Eastwood MIG 175 Welder
• Eastwood MIG 180 Welder
• Eastwood MIG 250 Welder
• Eastwood MP200i Welder
• Eastwood MP250i Welder
• Eastwood 90A Flux Core Welder
• Eastwood ARC 80 Stick Welder
• Eastwood TIG 200 DC
• Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC
• Eastwood TIG 200 Digital
• Eastwood Versa-Cut 20
• Eastwood Versa-Cut 40
• Eastwood Versa-Cut 60
• Eastwood Contour SCT™
• Eastwood Rotisserie
• Concours Pro HVLP Paint Gun
Consumables, unless deemed defective, are not covered by the 3-year warranty. Abuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance is not covered under this warranty. All other components are covered by the warranty and will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Eastwood.
• Eastwood Air QST-30/60 Scroll Compressor
• Eastwood 80 Gal. 7.5 HP Compressor
• Eastwood 80 Gal. 5 HP Compressor
• Eastwood 60 Gal. 4.7 HP Compressor
• Eastwood 60 Gal. 3.7 HP Compressor
• Eastwood 30 Gal. 1.9 HP Compressor
• Eastwood Panoramic Welding Helmet
• Eastwood XL View Welding Helmet
• Eastwood Lg View Welding Helmet
• Eastwood Auto Darkening Helmet
• Concours 2 HVLP Paint Gun
Consumables, unless deemed defective, are not covered by the 2-year warranty. Abuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance is not covered under this warranty.
• Eastwood Tools Not Included Above
• Fairmount Tools
Consumables, unless deemed defective, are not covered by the 1-year warranty. Abuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance is not covered under this warranty.
• Eastwood Paints & Chemicals
• Rockwood Tools
Consumables, unless deemed defective, are not covered by the 90-day warranty. Abuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance is not covered under this warranty.
• Selected Eastwood Hand Tools carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Abuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance is not covered under this warranty.
• Warranty refunds and exchanges require proof of purchase, either directly from Eastwood or an authorized reseller of Eastwood merchandise.
• Other name-brand merchandise sold by Eastwood is subject to the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
• Purchaser must first contact Eastwood at 1-800-343-9353 for an RMA Number before Eastwood will accept any warranty returns. Final determination of warranty on welding and cutting equipment will be made by Eastwood.
If Eastwood confirms the existence of a defect covered under this warranty plan, Eastwood will determine whether repair or replacement is the most suitable option to rectify the defect. At Eastwood’s request, the purchaser must return, to Eastwood, any products claimed defective under Eastwood’s warranty.
The purchaser is responsible for shipment to and from Eastwood.
EASTWOOD WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR REPAIRS UNLESS MADE BY EASTWOOD. EASTWOOD’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE COST OF CORRECTING THE DEFECT OF THE EASTWOOD PRODUCT. EASTWOOD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (SUCH AS LOSS OF BUSINESS, ETC.) CAUSED BY THE DEFECT OR THE TIME INVOLVED TO CORRECT THE DEFECT. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED BY EASTWOOD WITH RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCTS. WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW SUCH AS THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE EQUIPMENT INVOLVED. THIS WARRANTY GIVES THE PURCHASER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. THE PURCHASER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Before returning any item, please contact our Customer Solutions or Tech Advisors at (800) 343-9353 who can help you diagnose performance issues.
Unless otherwise noted, products carry a 90-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. (custom-made and other brands that ship from manufacturer may not be returnable or will follow manufacturer's policies)
If, within 90 days of receipt, you are dissatisfied with a purchase from Eastwood, you may return or exchange for any reason, and receive a refund, replacement or credit.
Beyond 90-days, for items covered by warranty, we may provide repair parts if available or replace the merchandise at our discretion as per the terms of the warranty.
• Contact Customer Solutions at 800.343.9353 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return. All returns must have a RMA number.
• Returns with receipt may also be handled in any Eastwood Automotive Tools Store.
• Hazardous materials being returned may be subject to a hazardous transportation fee.
• Refunds are for the value of the product only.
• Once an item is returned and inspected, credits are issued/replacements shipped within 2 business days.
• Due to COVID-19 restrictions, returns and replacements may be delayed 3-5 business days.
To help protect our customers and make sure every return or exchange is dealt with fairly this policy is subject to a few important conditions:
• Equipment that, in our opinion, has been abused or misused will not be eligible for refund or replacement, even within the warranty period.
• All returns for exchange or refund must be complete, with all parts and accessories.
• Shipments that are returned to us as "refused delivery" will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Proof of purchase is required
• Books, DVDs, Thermometers, Masks and Respirators are not returnable.
• Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable
• Valid for all items purchased from Eastwood and authorized distributors of Eastwood tools and supplies. All purchases from an unapproved third party are subject to the policies of the third party.
• Single items that ship via truck freight (not normal ground delivery services such as Fedex, UPS or USPS) must be inspected before accepting delivery and are generally neither refundable nor returnable. Repair parts will be provided during warranty period. Buyer bears the cost of return shipping and may incur as much as a 25% restocking fee. Buyer will also bear the cost of any storage charges assessed for merchandise that cannot be delivered due to lack of response from buyer.
• Eastwood is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors. Prices and availability are subject to change.
• If purchased at Eastwood Automotive Tools Stores, the unit may be returned to the store within the warranty period of the manufacturer only.
Once your order is placed, our systems are designed to ship your products as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it is not possible to stop an order from shipping or make changes to it once it has entered our system.
Your order has carefully been packed and thoroughly inspected and we hope that you are pleased with the item(s) you have selected. Despite our care in handling, however, packages do occasionally get damaged while in transit. Please check the packing list immediately against item(s) marked as shipped on front of the packing list. Report any discrepancy or damage to freight carrier/agent that delivered the product to you, and sign only for the material actually delivered. If, upon further inspection, you notice concealed damage or loss, save all boxes and packaging material and notify the delivering carrier/agent.
Although every attempt is made to fulfill all the items in your order in a timely fashion, Eastwood occasionally runs out of stock on some items. If this occurs, you will not be charged for item(s) listed as Back Ordered until they are shipped.
To provide our customers with the best shipping rates, shipping quotes are calculated by weight and location using current FedEx rates.
Please note - Overnight shipping does not include weekend delivery. 2 & 3 Day Shipping does not include ship date in time frame. Expedited orders need to be placed before 11:30 am EST.
Orders containing hazardous items (item numbers ending in "Z" or "ZP") may only be shipped via Economy or Ground in the Lower 48 United States and via Purolator to Canada. Hazardous items may not be shipped via USPS, Overnight or 2nd day shipping, or anywhere outside the Lower 48 United States and Canada.
A Physical Street Address is required for all non USPS orders. United States Postal Service is the only service available for P.O. Box delivery.
Orders shipping to following states will be charged sales tax in accordance with state regulations:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
We do not currently charge sales tax for: Delaware, Montana, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oregon, or Washington DC.
Free Shipping offers - Exclude heavy weight/special shipping and expedited services. Cannot be combined with any other email, internet or catalog offer or promotion. Valid in the Lower 48 United States only.
Shipping is calculated based on weight and location using current FedEx rates.
Certain oversized items (e.g. abrasive blast cabinets), and very heavy items are subject to additional charges. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-343-9353 for a shipping quote.
"International Fees" - we collect tax on all Canadian transactions.
Prices shown and orders placed are in US Dollars.
Can I cancel an order once it has been placed?
Do I have to pay sales tax?
What If My Business Is Tax-Exempt?
How do I check the status of my web order?
What if I forget my password?
What payment methods do you accept?
How can I return an item?
How do I exchange one product for another?
What if I receive a damaged package?
How do I use the "Wish List" feature?
What if I forgot the email address I used?
(Q) Can I cancel an order once it has been placed?(A) You cannot use our website to cancel a submitted order, but you may call Customer Solutions at 1-800-343-9353 between 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Have your Order Number ready to expedite your request. You can also e-mail your request to Customer Solutions at email@example.com your Order Number and daytime telephone number. Please note that we will make every attempt to cancel an order upon your request. We are committed to shipping orders as quickly as possible, so it is often too late to stop an order once it has been submitted.”[back]
(Q) Do I have to pay sales tax?(A) Orders shipping to Canada, or to the following states will be charged sales tax in accordance with state regulations. Note that shipping and handling is taxable in certain states
We do not currently charge sales tax on orders shipping to Delaware, Montana, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oregon, or Washington DC.
(Q) What If My Business Is Tax-Exempt?(A) If you are ordering for a tax exempt organization, please send a copy of your tax exempt certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order. Processing your certificate may take up to 7 business days. We are unable to remove or refund previously charged tax.
We are unable to take tax exempt orders on the website as. Currently, orders for tax exempt organizations must be placed via telephone at 800.343.9353.
(Q) How do I check the status of my web order?(A) Click the green "My Account" button near the upper right hand corner of the page. Then, on the next page, simply enter your email address and password and click on the green "login" button.[back]
(Q) What if I forget my password?(A) Please enter your email address on the "My Account" page and click on the blue "Forgot your Password?" link.[back]
(Q) What payment methods do you accept?(A) Eastwood offers you several payment options:
• Visa (credit or debit)
• MasterCard (credit or debit)
• American Express (U.S. or international)
• Affirm Financing
• Sorry, we do not accept C.O.D. orders.
(Q) How can I return an item?(A) Please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-343-9353 .[back]
(Q) What if I receive a damaged package?(A) Please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-343-9353 as soon as possible after receipt of the damaged package. Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern Time.[back]
(Q) How do I use the "Wish List" feature?(A) Use a Wish List to create and maintain a list of the items you'd like to receive, and then email it to your friends and family. On each product page, you have the option to "Add to Wishlist" (see link near red "Buy Now" button). Clicking on that link automatically adds that item to your Wish List (you'll be asked to login if you're not already logged in). To view your Wish List, click the green "My Account" button near the upper right hand corner of the page. Log-in (if you haven't yet) and then click on "My Wish List" in the "Account Dashboard" on the left side of the page.[back]
(Q) What if I forgot the email address I used?(A) If you've forgotten which email address you registered with, or if you receive an error message that says, "Your email address was not found in our database," please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include any error message you are seeing, as well as your email address and Order Number, if applicable. Please note: If you've registered to receive our weekly emails, but are getting the "Your email address is not in our database" error, you will need to register as a "New Customer" to place an order.[back]
To get $10 OFF your order!