This 4th generation of the DeVilbiss® FinishLine® Solvent-Based Paint Gun incorporates enhanced atomization technology to spray the latest solvent-based coats, top coats, light primers
New coatings are always coming online, and you want your paint gun to be compatible with the latest coatings out there. So upgrade to this DeVilbiss® FinishLine4 Solvent-Based Gun FLG-670!
- Achieve superior results with soft uniform spray patterns
- Includes precision-machined air cap and fluid nozzles
- Easy-to-clean, anodized, forged aluminum body
- Anodized internal passages
- Requires 13 cfm at 23 psi
High-grade stainless steel components. HVLP high-transfer efficiency. 1/4" NPS male air inlet. Ergonomic handle. Imported.
Replaces DeVilbiss' FLG-654 and FLG-BCG (Eastwood #50738). Note: the old FLG3 series and the new FLG4 series have no interchangeable parts.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov