The Eastwood 3/8" Digital Electronic Torque-Angle Wrench is built to provide the precise torque and angle settings for today's vehicles.
- Measures torque from 7-100 ft.-lbs. and 10-135Nm (Newton meters)
- Accurate to +/–2%, clockwise and counterclockwise
- Backlit digital LCD displays torque setting and torque reached
- Buzzer sounds when preset torque is reached
- 72-tooth ratchet turns even in tight spaces
Eastwood's 3/8"-drive, Digital Torque Wrench measures more accurately than mechanical torque wrenches, and warns you both visually and audibly, so you can achieve the precise torque and rotation angle required for work on current vehicles.
About Eastwood Digital Electronic Torque-Angle Wrench 3/8in Drive
Eastwood's highly accurate, 3/8"-drive, Digital Electronic Torque-Angle Wrench is built tough, and the slip-resistant grip can help prevent drops. Easy to set and store settings. 4 AAA batteries included.
Designed and engineered in the USA. Final product imported.
3/8"-drive, Digital Electronic Torque-Angle Wrench comes with calibration certificate and storage case.
Wear appropriate eye protection.
One year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Final product imported.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov