- Includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Optional vacuum conversion kits are available to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool. Black lever identifies 3/32" (2.5 mm) dia. orbit, used for ultra-fine sanding.
- True 12,000 RPM air motor. Floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power (.25 hp/186 W). High-strength, composite rotor has better lubricating qualities, allowing blades to last longer. Less air (2CFM/14 SCFM/396 LPM) is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
- Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust.
- Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operator's palm. Dynorbital-Spirit lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air. Lever is color-coded to designate tool orbit. Easy maintenance and vacuum conversion. Muffler elements are easily changed for convenient maintenance. Low Sound Levels. Muffling system reduces exhaust sound levels.
- Speed Control allows thumb-control regulating of tool speed. Lighter air-motor assembly, ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications. Precision one-piece motor shaft and counterbalance. High-quality Double Row Pad Bearing, protected by unique V-Seal, improves bearing life and ensures reduced vibration. Perfectly-balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with one-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads offer smoother operating performance and minimal vibration.
(1) Dynabrade 3/32 Dynorbital Sprit Sander Self Vac 21056
Backing Pad Diameter Inch (mm): 6" (152)
Tool Spindle Thread: 5/16"-24 Female
Orbit Dia. Inch (mm): 3/32" (2.5)
Free Speed RPM: 12,000
HP (W): 0.25 (186)
Exhaust Type: Rear
Max. Air Flow @ 90 PSIG: SCFM (L/Min.): 14 (396)
Hose I.D. Size Inch (mm): 1/4" (6)
Length Inch (mm): 9" (229)
Height Inch (mm): 3-1/2" (89)
Item Weight: 2.77 lbs
Always wear proper hand, eye and hearing protection as well as a breathing aparatus when using these types of tools.
All tools must be registered at www.Dynabrade.com to qualify for Lifetime Warranty. Tools purchased beginning August 18, 2008 may be registered for Lifetime Warranty. Lifetime Warranty applies only to portable pneumatic tools manufactured by Dynabrade, Inc. in the USA. Warranty applies only to the original tool owner; warranty is non transferable.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov