Tired of having to run to your toolbox multiple times to get the proper AN wrench? Earl's has engineered a solution! The new Earl's AN adjustable wrench is CNC machined from true aerospace grade 7075 billet aluminum and features a precision mechanism with a Steel Nickel knurled thumbwheel. The handle has chamfered edges that fit comfortably in your hand. Quick size adjustment make it ideal for use in the pit area, staging lanes, or back at the shop. Fits AN -3 to -12 hose ends.
- Made of 7075-T351 Military Grade Aluminum to achieve maximum durability while keeping the weight at a minimum
- Weighs only 7.2 oz.
- Anodized Black with Steel Nickel knurled adjustment wheel making it attractive and functional
- Curved Lower jaw and chamfered nose for clearance in tight spots
- Each component is machined to Earl’s tolerances making for high quality, precise feel and function
- One Spring & Copper Washer inside of adjustment wheel to maintain correct torque and tension to close up any remaining gaps
- Attractive Clamshell Packaging - Ideal for Retail Display
(1) Earls Aluminum Adjustable AN Wrench - Fits -3 to -12 AN Sizes 230400ERL
Emission Code: 5
Product Type: Wrenches
Part Number: 230400ERL
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov