Modern fuels are at war with your fuel system. Modern fuels (more than 40 EPA-approved fuel blends in the US alone) include additives that break down traditional rubber hose. This breakdown leads to potentially dangerous leaks & weeping as well as vapors that waste fuel and leave unwanted odors in your shop.
Once fuel lines are degraded, hose particles can contaminate and obstruct fuel injectors and carburetor passages. Earl's Vapor Guard hose and hose ends provide a complete, economical solution that virtually eliminates these fuel permeation issues common with most rubber fuel lines.
The secret to Earl's Vapor Guard hose is in its layers. The innermost Primary Barrier Layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels. The middle Earl's Vapor Guard™ Barrier is a Thermoplastic layer that provides superior fuel isolation and virtually eliminates vapors from escaping through the hose. The Exterior Cover Barrier provides extreme tolerance to heat and ozone giving Earl's Vapor Guard a three way shield against hose deterioration.
- Multi-layer rubber hose designed to withstand to the corrosive properties of modern fuels
- Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel, E-85, 100% Methanol, ETHANOL and Gasohol fuels
- A two foot section of Earl’s Vapor Guard saves one gallon of gas each year as compared to traditional rubber hose from permeation alone
- Primary Barrier Liner – initial layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels
- Vapor Guard Barrier – Thermoplastic layer provides superior fuel isolation significantly reducing vapors from escaping through the hose
- Reinforcement braid-aramid material – (EFI hose only) is used to provide the higher pressure rating that is required with fuel injection
- Exterior cover – provides extreme tolerance of heat and ozone
- Choose from carburetor or higher pressure EFI hose
- Hose available in 5/16” and 3/8” sizes
- Not for use in applications where the hose is submersed in fuel
- Fuel Injection Hose – Rated Maximum 225 PSI
(1) Earls Vapor Guard - 3/8" EFI Hose - 20 Feet 752066ERL
Compatible Hose: Vapor Guard
Emission Code: 5
Fluid Type: Bio-Fuels, Coolant, Diesel, E85, Methanol/Alcohol, Pump Gas, Race Gas
Fluid Type Rating - Bio-Fuels: 4 out of 5 Rating
Fluid Type Rating - Coolant: 5 out of 5 Rating
Fluid Type Rating - Diesel: 4 out of 5 Rating
Fluid Type Rating - E85: 3 out of 5 Rating
Fluid Type Rating - Methanol/Alcohol: 2 out of 5 Rating
Fluid Type Rating - Pump Gas: 4 out of 5 Rating
Fluid Type Rating - Race Gas: 4 out of 5 Rating
Fuel System Type: EFI
Hose Family: Vapor Guard
Hose Length: 20 Feet
Hose Size: 3/8
Max PSI: 225
Max Vacuum: 10 inHg
Min. Bend Radius: 2.5 in.
Outside Diameter: .625 in.
Product Type: Hose
Submersible in Fuel: No
Temperature Range: -40°F to 275°f
Part Number: 752066ERL
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
***Vapor Guard hose must be used with Vapor Guard hose ends and clamps (other hose barb style fittings or hose ends may damage the inner liner on the hose) ***Vapor Guard is not Recommended for Vacuum applications.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov