- Eastwood 1/4" Stainless Steel Brake line Fab Kit
Eastwood 1/4" Stainless Steel Brake line Fab Kit
We have combined three great products to create this master brake line fabrication kit. You get the 25304 Professional Brake Flaring Tool, a roll of 3/16" stainless steel brake line with fittings and a handheld tubing straightener. This kit will allow you to get professional results on your restoration project.
25304 Eastwood Pro Flaring Tool
- Forms 45 degree single and double flares
- Handles 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" diameter lines
- Can flare both OE steel and stainless steel
- Flares anything from brake lines to transmission cooler lines and fuel lines
- Turret style design allows you to make precision flares in no time
- Extended length handle gives you the leverage you need
- 8 forming dies, clearly labeled, make any type flare needed
30538 Eastwood 1/4" Tubing Straightener
- Straightens coiled, or bent lines
- Works on steel, stainless, copper, and aluminum
- Great for brake lines, fuel lines and more
- Easy to use
- Saves time and money
1/4" Stainless Steel Tubing and Fittings
- Super durable stainless steel
- 20' of stainless steel tubing (.028" thick wall)
- 14 assorted OEM style fittings (master cylinder fittings, short wheel cylinder)
- Fittings for SAE double-flaring applications
(1) 25304 Eastwood Pro Flaring Tool
(1) 30538 1/4" Handheld Brake Line Straightener
(1) 20' Roll of Stainless Steel Brake Line
(14) Assorted Brake Line Fittings
• Always wear eye protection when operating the Flaring Tool as oils, grease and metal particles
may be ejected while the tool is in operation.
• Make sure that the Flaring tool is clamped securely in a vise, keep hands and fingers away from the mating tool faces.
• Wear gloves while operating this tool to avoid cuts from sharp metal edges.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers