Sheetmetal Brake, Shear and Slip Roll all in one.
The Eastwood 12 Inch 3 in 1 Brake Shear and Slip Roll Features:
- Compact design meant to save space and time when working with sheet metal
- 5 removable fingers enable you to create boxes and pans up to 12" wide
- Adjustable stops for both the shear and brake that enable repeatable actions without measuring each time
- Spring loaded hold down enables one handed operation of the shear
- Grease-able fittings for the rotating cam assembly
This machine was designed for one persons ease of use.
(1) Eastwood 3 in 1 Shear Brake and Slip Roller with Handle
Material Length: 12”
Roller Diameter: 1.5"
Maximum Material Working Thickness: (Steel) 18 Gauge
Maximum Material Working Thickness: (Aluminum) 16 Gauge
Maximum Material Working Thickness: (Stainless) 24 Gauge
Finger Lengths: 1", 2" (2), 3" and 4"
Wire Forming Sizes: 3/32", 1/8", and 1/4”
Dimensions: 15' High x 15" Wide x 11" Deep
Weight: 97 lbs.
Frame Material: Cast Iron
This tool has leveraged rotating components that generate greatly amplified crushing and bending forces which can quickly cause severe injury! Keep fingers and hands away from moving parts when operating.
Handling sharp metal can cause serious cuts. Wear thick, well fitting work gloves to prevent cuts from handling sharp metal.
For use to bend, roll and cut sheet metal
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov