Make your old hardware shine like new!
- Rugged High Speed Bearings for Long-Term Durability
- High-Torque Motor with High Temperature Windings
- 15” diameter, 7.5” deep bowl
- Large Bowl Size to Achieve Maximum Tumbling Action>
- Suitable for Parts Up To 10" Long
- 18 lbs. Maximum Capacity Parts and Media
- Operates on 120 VAC 15 amp ground fault circuit
Vibratory Tumblers offer thorough, gentle cleaning - Automatically - Now you can thoroughly clean and polish small pieces and hardware without the risk of getting them "launched" by a wire wheel. Gentle vibratory tumbling action with the Green Light-Cut Media removes rust from nuts and bolts without rounding edges. Simply stop the tumbler when parts are de-rusted. A brilliant luster can then be achieved by using the Dry Shine Media. The vibratory action works more quickly than a rotating tumbler.
Vibratory tumblers thoroughly clean and polish small parts and hardware, leaving you free to work on other projects. Use the green media to gently remove paint; use the corncob media to lightly polish. When the parts reach the desired luster, they’re ready to be put back in service. The heavy duty vibratory tumbler system includes: 1 bowl, 7 lbs of paint removing media, 7 lbs polishing media, instructions.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov