The Eastwood 2” Surface Prep Tool is a heavy-duty professional quality tool ruggedly designed for many years of reliable service.
- Variable speed
- 5 vane, ball bearing air motor
- Infinitely progressive trigger control
- Lightweight composite housing
Features a strong, lightweight composite housing for comfort and durability. A high-torque, 5-vane, ball bearing air motor provide smooth operation and long life. Speed is easily controlled with an infinitely progressive trigger control.
(1) Right Angle Composite Body Surface Prep Tool
(1) 2” Roloc™ Style Backing Pad
(1) 2” Surface Conditioning Disc
(1) Arbor Wrench
(1) 1/4” MNPT, Male Quick Disconnect Inlet Fitting
RPM: 18,000 free speed
Air Consumption: 3.5 CFM @90 PSI [6.3bar]
Inlet thread size: 1/4” FNPT
Required Surface Prep Disc: 2” 3M Roloc™ Style, minimum 18,000 RPM
Always read the instructions before using this tool.
Always follow proper safety precautions while using this tool.
Always wear proper safety equipment while using this tool.
Click here to see safety products
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov