We have combined three great products to create this master brake line fabrication kit. You get the 25304 Professional Brake Flaring Tool, a roll of 3/16" steel brake line with fittings and a handheld tubing straightener. This kit will allow you to get professional results on your restoration project.
25304 Eastwood Pro Flaring Tool
- Forms 45 degree single and double flares
- Handles 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" diameter lines
- Can flare both OE steel and stainless steel
- Flares anything from brake lines to transmission cooler lines and fuel lines
- Turret style design allows you to make precision flares in no time
- Extended length handle gives you the leverage you need
- 8 forming dies, clearly labeled, make any type flare needed
30537 Eastwood 3/16" Tubing Straightener
- Straightens coiled, or bent lines
- Works on steel, stainless, copper, and aluminum
- Great for brake lines, fuel lines and more
- Easy to use
- Saves time and money
3/16" Steel Tubing and Fittings
- Q215 grade zinc coated steel
- 25' of steel tubing (.028" thick wall)
- 16 assorted OEM style fittings (master cylinder fittings, short wheel cylinder)
- Fittings for SAE double-flaring applications
(1) 25304 Eastwood Pro Flaring Tool
(1) 30537 3/16" Handheld Brake Line Straightener
(1) 25' Roll of Steel Brake Line
(16) Assorted Brake Line Fittings
• Always wear eye protection when operating the Flaring Tool as oils, grease and metal particles
may be ejected while the tool is in operation.
• Make sure that the Flaring tool is clamped securely in a vise, keep hands and fingers away from the mating tool faces.
• Wear gloves while operating this tool to avoid cuts from sharp metal edges.
Click here to see safety products
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov