The Eastwood 3/8" Composite Drill Features:
- Precision-balanced motor and comfortable molded grip decrease vibration and noise
- Durable composite body feels good in the hand and has less potential to mar if bumped against the work surface
- Jacobs keyless chuck provides high end quality while allowing the user to quickly and easily change bits or attachments
The Eastwood 3/8" Composite Drill is constructed with a rugged and lightweight composite housing.
It features a convenient Keyless Chuck, positive-locking forward/reverse control, a high performance, 5-vane, ball bearing air motor, and hardened planetary gear set for smooth operation and long life. Speed is easily controlled with an infinitely progressive throttled trigger control.
(1) 3/8” Composite Drill with Keyless Chuck
(1) 1/4” MNPT, Male Quick Disconnect Inlet Fitting
|RPM:||2,200 free speed|
|Maximum Air Consumption:||8 CFM [226.5 L/min] @ 90 psi [6.2 Bar]|
|Minimum Operating CFM:||3.5 CFM [99.1 L/min] @ 90 psi [6.2 Bar]|
|Inlet Thread Size:||1/4” FNPT|
|Air Motor:||Variable Speed, 5 Vane, Ball Bearing|
|Decibel Level:||87 dB|
|Reversing Switch type / location:||Slide / Top, Rear of Housing|
Thoroughly read and understand these product instructions before using this tool. Failure to follow all warnings can result in tool damage or serious physical injury.
1 Year Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov