The Eastwood 3" Inline Air Cut Off Tool features a unique design configuration which provides additional versatility and comfort compared to ordinary pneumatic Cut-Off tools.
The Eastwood 3" Inline Air Cut Off Tool Features:
- Unique in-line design provides more precise control and cuts
- Built in Trigger lock-out to prevent accidental activation of tool
- Infinitely adjustable spark guard allows you to position it exactly where you need it
- Variable speed control provides you with 5 different RPM settings
- High torque motor reduces blade stalling
Heavy-duty die-cast wheel guard is included for maximum safety, as well as a ball bearing motor for smooth operation and long life. Speed is easily controlled with an infinitely progressive throttled trigger control and a speed control lever.
(1) 3" Cut-Off Tool
(1) 14mm Flat Arbor Wrench
(1) 5mm Hex Key Arbor Screw Wrench
(1) 4mm Hex Key Guard Wrench
(1) 1/4" MNPT, Male quick-disconnect Inlet Fitting
Cut Off Wheels are not included CLICK HERE for Cut-Off Wheels
Arbor Size: 3/8" (9.5mm)
Replacement Cut-Off Wheel Size: 3/8" (9.5mm) x 3" with a min. 20,000 RPM rating
Maximum cutting depth: 11/16" (17.5mm)
RPM: 17,000 free speed
Air Consumption: 4 cfm (113 L/minute)
Inlet thread size: 1/4" FNPT
Size:4.5 inches wide at cutting head, 8.5 inches long
Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Always read the instructions before using this tool.
Always follow proper safety precautions while using this tool.
Always wear proper safety equipment while using this tool.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov