- Eastwood 3" Inline Air Cut Off Tool
Eastwood 3" Inline Air Cut Off Tool
Item #31921 Brand: Eastwood
The Eastwood 3" Inline Air Cut Off Tool features a unique design configuration which provides additional versatility and comfort compared to ordinary pneumatic Cut-Off tools.
- Unique in-line design provides more precise control and cuts
- Built in Trigger lock-out to prevent accidental activation of tool
- Infinitely adjustable spark guard allows you to position it exactly where you need it
- Variable speed control provides you with 5 different RPM settings
- High torque motor reduces blade stalling
Heavy-duty die-cast wheel guard is included for maximum safety, as well as a ball bearing motor for smooth operation and long life. Speed is easily controlled with an infinitely progressive throttled trigger control and a speed control lever.
(1) 3" Cut-Off Tool
(1) 14mm Flat Arbor Wrench
(1) 5mm Hex Key Arbor Screw Wrench
(1) 4mm Hex Key Guard Wrench
(1) 1/4" MNPT, Male quick-disconnect Inlet Fitting
Cut Off Wheels are not included CLICK HERE for Cut-Off Wheels
Arbor Size: 3/8" (9.5mm)
Replacement Cut-Off Wheel Size: 3/8" (9.5mm) x 3" with a min. 20,000 RPM rating
Maximum cutting depth: 11/16" (17.5mm)
RPM: 17,000 free speed
Air Consumption: 4 cfm (113 L/minute)
Inlet thread size: 1/4" FNPT
Size:4.5 inches wide at cutting head, 8.5 inches long
Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Always read the instructions before using this tool.
Always follow proper safety precautions while using this tool.
Always wear proper safety equipment while using this tool.
Questions & Answers