- Eastwood ARC200 Stick Welder and TIG Welding Torch
Eastwood ARC200 Stick Welder and TIG Welding Torch
Item #20484 and 20358
Weld from Thin Sheet Metal to Heavy Gauge Steel Quickly, Cleanly with Precision.
- Precision welder, excellent for thin sheet metal and heavy gauge steel up to 3/8” thick
- Perfect for welding in floors and body panels as well as thicker projects
- Dual capability, converts to a TIG with optional Eastwood TIG Torch & Gas Regulator kits
- Compact case is easy to pick up, carry and store. Weighs less than 12 lbs
- 20-200 Amp output, 220 volt input
- 15% Duty Cycle at a full 200 Amps
- Features Inverter Technology
- Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle 3-year warranty
- Hot Start – Raises amperage when striking an arc to prevent the electrode from sticking to the work piece
- Anti-Stick – Like Hot Start, the machine will fluctuate amperage when needed to keep your electrode from sticking to the work piece while welding
The Eastwood ARC200i Welder provides a convenient method of performing “stick” welding carbon steel or stainless steel. Inverter Technology delivers the capability of welding thin or heavy gauge steel with precision and ease.
UPGRADE - When adding the optional 20358 Arc Welder TIG Torch, 12238 Gas Regulator, and a cylinder of argon shielding gas, the ARC200i becomes a full-function TIG welder.
The light weight TIG torch attaches to the Eastwood ARC 80 or ARC 200I stick welders. Scratch start design with gas switch on the body of the torch. Twist lock connection for easy setup. Weld either steel or stainless steel.
The Eastwood ARC200I Welder provides a convenient method of performing “stick” welding carbon steel or stainless steel. Inverter Technology provides the capability of welding thin or heavy gauge steel with precision and ease. When adding the optional Arc Welder TIG Torch, Gas Regulator, and a cylinder of shielding gas, the ARC200i becomes a TIG welder.
Convert to a TIG Welder with the Eastwood # 12238 Welding Gas Regulator, Eastwood # 20358 TIG Torch and a cylinder of Argon Gas.
Eastwood ARC200i DC welder
6 Ft. 12 Ga. Power Cord
10ft Ground Clamp
12.5 Ft. Cable Electrode Holder
20358 TIG Torch
10 foot TIG torch with Nozzles, collets, Standard cap, button cap and tungsten
Output Amperage Range: 20-200 Amps DC
Maximum Input Amperage: 37.2 Amps
Input Voltage: 220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Rated Duty Cycle: 15% @ 200Amps
Rod Diameter: 1/16" to 3/16"
Rod Material: E6013, E7014, E7018, Stainless Steel
Weight: 11.9 lbs. (5.4kg)
Overall Dimensions: 10.25"Tall (360mm) x 10.625"Long (270mm) x 6"Wide (150mm)
The rated Duty cycle refers to the amount of welding that can be done within an amount of time. The Eastwood ARC200i has a duty cycle of 15% at 200 Amps. It is easiest to look at your welding time in blocks of 10 Minutes and the Duty Cycle being a percentage of that 10 Minutes. If welding at 200 Amps with a 15% Duty Cycle, within a 10 Minute block of time you can weld for 1-1/2 Minutes with 8-1/2 Minutes of cooling for the welder.
If the Duty Cycle is exceeded, the Welder will automatically shut off, however the fan will continue running to cool the overheated components. When a safe temperature has been reached, the Welder will automatically switch the welder output back on. To increase the duty cycle you can turn down the Amperage Output control.
Always follow manufacturers instructions for proper safety requirements when performing welding tasks.
3 year for welding and 1 year for torch. Made in China
Questions & Answers