Heavy-duty Aviation Tin Snips from Eastwood uses compound leverage to easily cut sheet metal.
- Cuts up to 18-gauge cold rolled steel or 22 gauge stainless steel
- Drop-forged from Chrome Molybdenum steel alloy
- Induction hardened cutting edges
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Serrated and hardened jaws for clean cuts
- Dual-material cushion grips for comfort during repetitive use
- Color-coded grips for quick identification
Jaws are made of carefully heat-treated drop-forged steel to last even through heavy-duty use. It's a "must-have" pro-quality set if you do auto bodywork, duct work or roofing tasks.
Eastwood's Aviation Tin Snips are drop-forged from chrome molybdenum alloy steel with induction-hardened cutting edges. These durable snips offer superior cutting performance to cut up to 18-gauge cold-rolled steel or 22-gauge stainless steel.
Additional features to help keep you safe include: serrated cutting edges that provide a stable bite to prevent slipping; comfortable slip-resistant grips that offer better control; and the hand-release safety auto latch.
Left-Cut Aviation Tin Snip 70245
Right-Cut Aviation Tin Snip 70246
Straight-Cut Aviation Tin Snip 70247
Always wear appropriate eye and hand protection. Only use tools for their intended purpose.
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov