- Eastwood Brake Cleaner 18oz
Eastwood Brake Cleaner 18oz
Item #16073Z Brand: Eastwood
Eastwood Brake Cleaner is specially formulated to clean all debris from your brake components while wetting down the brake dust so it doesn’t become airborne.
- Cleans all debris and grime from your brake components
- Wets down brake dust to keep it from becoming airborne
- Can be used without disassembling brakes
- Chlorinated formula
- 18oz aerosol can
This brake cleaner is made to wet down those heavily contaminated brake system components so the harsh brake dust doesn’t make its way into the air. Cleaning your brake parts shouldn’t mean the mess moves from your brakes onto other areas of your vehicle. Spray your brakes with brake cleaner and watch the grime disappear. This chlorinated formula also cleans all of the hard to clean debris from your brake parts and components.
This 18oz aerosol can of brake cleaner is made to handle heavy contaminated brake components while keeping the brake dust out of the air. This chlorinated formula works fast to clean all debris from your brake parts. Not for sale in New Jersey or California.
(1) 18 Ounce Aerosol
1) Do not get product on plastic, rubber, painted, waxed, or similar finished surfaces; severe damage may result. Protect these surfaces from over-spray and immediately use water to rinse off any product that might get on them.
2) Lightly wet down all dusts and surfaces to be cleaned by spraying in short bursts from a distance of about 18 to 24 inches (1/2 m).
3) After surfaces have been wetted, continue spraying at a distance of about 12 to 18 inches (1/3 m) to flush contaminants from surface.
4) After spraying brake parts thoroughly, allow to dry (or wipe with a soft, clean cloth). If deposits are heavy, repeat application.
5) Promptly clean up any waste (including contaminated liquid and clothes), and dispose of in an outdoor trash container in accord with federal, state, and local regulations.
Always wear proper safety equipment anytime when working with this type of chemical product. Always use in a well ventilated area.
Made in USA
Questions & Answers