- Eastwood Chassis Paint Kit Rust Encapsulator & Gloss Chassis Black
Eastwood Chassis Paint Kit Rust Encapsulator & Gloss Chassis Black
Achieve lasting results with Black Rust Encapsulator and Chassis Black. Rust Encapsulator is a great rust preventative as well as an excellent primer. Gloss Chassis Black will allow you to correctly paint all of the suspension parts and frame on your project. Proper for all makes and models. It is specially formulated from a tough epoxy base to resist chips, salt and mud corrosion and other forms of road abuse. It's high solids content provides up to 4 times the coverage of similar size aerosols. Works great over bare metal or Rust Encapsulator.
- (4) Eastwood Chassis Black Gloss Aerosol 15 ounce (10000Z)
- (1) Quart Eastwood Rust Encapsulator Black (16065ZP)
Eastwood Gloss Chassis Black
- Chip resistant
- UV resistant
- High solids content
- Fast coverage
Gloss Chassis Black produces an 85% Gloss for a custom look with superior protection. It is a specially formulated coating that resists chips, corrosion & temperatures up to 300 degrees F; covers up to 8 sq. ft.(up to 4 times faster than similar sized aerosols), average sized car uses just 3 to 5 cans for the entire chassis! Works great over bare metal or Eastwood Rust Encapsulator, or Eastwood Chassis Black Primer.
Eastwood Rust Encapsulator
- Apply directly over surface rust
- Top coat with almost any paint
- Prevents rust from spreading
- Penetrates deep and cures fast
Eastwood Rust Encapsulator has been tested by an independent lab to be the most effective rust preventive product yet. Tested against well-known brands, the Eastwood Rust Encapsulator has proven to be superior in sunlight resistance, preventing rust creep, and overall durability. One quart covers about 50 sq. ft. with a double coat. Can be thinned up to 20% with lacquer thinner for spraying. Made in the USA.
(1) 16065ZP Rust Encapsulator Quart (enough to cover 50 sq. ft.)
(4) 10000Z Gloss Chassis Black Aerosol (each 15 oz can covers 8 sq. ft.)
Work in a well-ventilated area when applying this product. Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when working with chemicals.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers