Eastwood Dead Rat Flat Black 3:1 Single Stage Paint
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
Eastwood Dead Rat Flat Black - As the name implies, this black has no gloss. The dead flat look is perfect for the meanest looking rat rods and gassers.
How low can you go? Eastwood's new "Dead Rat" Flat Black has a NEAR-ZERO gloss level! Maybe you think our Rat Rod Satin Black is too glossy for your rod, so we went to an extreme, creating the only single-stage acrylic urethane paint with a near-zero gloss level.
- Catalyzed urethane for unsurpassed durability
- Highly resistant to UV rays, chemicals, chips
- Makes 1 sprayable gallon when mixed 3:1 with a required activator
- Approximate coverage: 125 SQ FT
- Max Temperature: Paint will handle up to 300 degrees without delamination, but color shift may occur, so it should not be used in a high heat setting
- Made in the USA
This premium 2-component topcoat system is blended with top-quality raw materials and advanced composition coatings technology. Superior to acrylic, alkyd and lacquer coatings. Eastwood's single-stage urethane paints hold their gloss longer and won't yellow.
Questions & Answers