- Eastwood Dimple Die Hole Flares
Eastwood Dimple Die Hole Flares
Item #21310 Dimple Dies
Create flares in sheet metal up to 1/8" thick using the Eastwood Dimple Dies.
- Includes both Male and Female Dies
- Form clean 45° flares in up to 1/8” thick steel
- Made with high-strength Chrome Moly steel
- Machined to close tolerances
Simply drill the recommended hole size in the metal that you desire to dimple, then use a press to do the work. Made from heat treated Chrome Moly steel, these dies are built to last.
Hole and Flare Size
1/2" Die - Requires 1/2" hole - Flare Width 0.7"
1" Die - Requires 1" hole - Flare Width 1.4"
1-1/2" Die - Requires 1-1/2" hole - Flare Width 2.15"
2" Die - Requires 2" hole - Flare Width 2.85"
2-1/2" Die - Requires 2-1/2" hole - Flare Width 3.5"
Metal Flaring Capacity
Mild Steel: 1/8”
Stainless Steel: 3/32”
Tools Required (not included)
• A set of sharp, high-quality metal saws in sizes corresponding to those in the Die Set.
• A 20 Ton Hydraulic Shop Press or equivalent.
Always follow all manufactures safety procedures with the use of this type of equipment. Always read and fully understand the instruction manual before operating this type of equipment.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers