- Eastwood Elite Deep Jaw Metal Shrinker Stretcher and Foot Operated Stand
Eastwood Elite Deep Jaw Metal Shrinker Stretcher and Foot Operated Stand
The Eastwood Elite Deep Jaw Shrinker Stretcher is designed for heavy-duty commercial use and features an extra-deep, 7” throat depth and wider jaws to allow working larger pieces and panels.
- Deep 7" throat for bigger jobs
- Shrink or stretch up to 16-gauge mild steel
- Hardened-steel jaws
Shrink and Stretch Metal
Shrinking jaws contract metal to create inside curves; stretcher jaws expand metal to create outside curves. Use both to create distinctive shapes and designs, or recreate original shapes on your project vehicle.
Bench Mount or Optional Stand Mount
The Shrinker Stretcher can easily be mounted in a vise or on top of a work bench. The optional stand for 21489 Eastwood Elite Deep Jaw Shrinker Stretcher - Adds significant leverage over the standard 17" handle. User suffers from less fatigue, while putting more shrinking or stretching force to the work piece. The foot pedal enables the user to hold and maneuver the work piece with both hands.
Shrinker Stretcher Contents
(1) Body (with Shrinker Jaws installed)
(1) Upper Stretcher Jaw
(1) Lower Stretcher Jaw
(1) 21491 Eastwood Shrinker Stretcher Stand
Made from two high strength 3/8"" steel plates.
17" long handle for easy operation and more leverage than standard Shrinker Stretchers.
• Maximum Throat Depth = 7”
• Maximum Workable Panel Width/Diameter = 14”
• Maximum Workable Material Thickness =
- Mild Carbon Steel: 16 Gauge
- Aluminum: 16 Gauge
- Stainless: 20 Gauge
• Hardened-steel jaws
• Minimum Shrinking Radius = 3” (For mild carbon steel only, aluminum, high carbon steel and stainless will be greater)
• Shrinker Stretcher Weight - 31lbs
Foot Operated Stand
• 38-3/8" height for 45-1/4" working height
• 36-1/2" x 16-1/4" foot print
• 30" long foot pedal for added leverage
• Stand Weight = 60lbs
Always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when working with metal. Keep fingers away from moving parts.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers