Eastwood Elite QST® 80/120 Scroll Air Compressor with 80 Gallon Air Tank
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- 3 year Warranty
- In Stock
Eastwood ELITE QST® 80/120 Scroll Compressor
Own your own business?? Meet your new silent partner.
- Innovative - Direct Drive Cast Iron Scroll Pump
- Integrated Air Cooler - Multi-stage oil filtration system
- Low Noise Level - Quiet Scroll Technology and only emits 62DB +/- 3Bd
- Powerful - 11 HP Motor delivers 31.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI Air Output
- Dependability - 100,000 hour pump life, with 100% Duty cycle
"The shop is quiet and it fills so fast." - Mike Phillips - Phillips Hot Rod & Custom
Delivers More Power for less the cost of other air compressors
Our Elite 80/120 Scroll Compressor is ideal for the professional automotive repair and body shops . With its dependable, long-lasting construction and affordable price compared to other big brands, our R&D guys have crafted the ideal compressed air source. Read more about the advantages of scroll compressors below or call our experts. We back them with a three-year warranty and 60-day money-back guarantee so you can Do the Job Right.
- As low as 62DB +/- 3Bd* at 1 meter - No louder than a typical conversation!
- Comparable in noise to your home A/C unit
- Quieter than your air tools
*Using standard sound level testing conditions. Results may vary based on compressor location and environment.
- 3500 RPM 11 Horsepower Industrial Scroll Pump produces 31.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI Air Output - enough air for a production shop
- Comparable in performance to units costing 3x as much
- Innovative technology maximizes air delivery to all of your tools
- Direct Drive motor and pump eliminates belt noise, slippage and dust
- CNC machined cast iron pump for extended life and max efficiency
- Pressurized oil lubrication system assures 100,000 hour pump life
Eastwood Elite 80 Gallon Auxiliary Air Compressor Tank
This High quality 80 Gallon Air tank is a perfect match for our QST 80/120 3-phase Scroll Compressor, or for anyone looking for increased reserve air capacity in their air system.
- Made in the USA
- ASME Certified
- 2 Year Warranty
The Eastwood Elite QST® 80/120 Scroll Compressor is capable of a monstrous 31.8 SCFM output which means there is plenty of air to go around for the entire shop. With a 100% duty cycle and high output SCFM, this scroll compressor will handle everything that you throw at it and more. This compressor was developed with Quiet Scroll Technology and only emits 62DB +/- 3Bd. (Tested using standard sound level testing conditions. Results may vary based on on compressor location and environment.)
|Power Requirement:||208-240V, 60Hz, 29.8-amp, 3 phase|
|Motor Horsepower:||10 HP|
|Sound Reading @ 10 ft. [1m]||62 +/- 3 db.*|
|Air Output:||31.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI [900 l/min. @ 6.2 bar]|
|Cut-in Pressure:||115 PSI [8 bar]|
|Cut-out Pressure:||145 PSI [10 bar]|
|Maximum Pressure:||145 PSI [10 bar]|
|Pressure Relief Valve Setting:||160 PSI [11 bar]|
|Oil Capacity:||74 oz. [2.2 liter]|
|Tank Specification, certification:||ASME Certified Weld Flanges|
|Maximum Working Pressure||200 PSI|
|Side Port size (NPT):||Four 1” NPT|
|Drain Port size (NPT):||One 3/4’’ NPT|
|Lift Hook:||1” Top Center Mounted|
|Bolt Hole Dimension:||0.56”|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
|Mounting feature:||Ring Base with Four Feet|
|Tank Size (Diameter x height):||24” Diameter x 53.43” tall|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Click here for the Eastwood Warranty Policy
(1) 3/4” x 3-3/8” Pipe Nipple
(1) Side Panel Key
(1) 80 Gallon Air Tank
(1) Eastwood Instruction Manual
Please read and fully understand the instruction manual for this unit before operating. This unit will only work on 3 Phase Power.
The EASTWOOD ELITE QST® 80/120 SCROLL COMPRESSOR has been engineered and developed using breakthrough Scroll Pump technology. It operates at much lower sound and vibration levels while producing much greater air output with lower power demands than conventional piston-type air compressors. The unique Scroll Pump design also has fewer moving parts and significantly reduced friction for greater reliability and longer life.