Roughing out a shape in sheet metal can be a long and tedious task. Especially if you are making multiple of the same panels. The Eastwood Interchangeable Metal Forming Kit can help to take some of the time and energy out of this job.
- Quick-change design for efficient Forming Head changes
- Air hammer-driven Striking Body fits any standard 0.401” Parker Taper air hammer
- Allows for fast, rough shaping of metal panels
- Vinyl Impact Absorbing Grip, provides a greater measure of control
Quickly move metal with this kit whether using by hand or with any .401 shank air hammer.
(1) Manual Striking Body with Vinyl Impact Absorbing Grip
(1) Air Hammer Driven, Parker Taper Striking Body with Retaining Spring
(1) 0.98” [2.5 cm] Diameter Aluminum, Flat Forming Head
(1) 0.98” [2.5 cm] Diameter Brass, Flat Forming Head
(1) 0.98” [2.5 cm] Diameter Steel, Flat Forming Head
(1) 1.53” [3.9 cm] Diameter Aluminum, Radiused Forming Head
(1) 1.53” [3.9 cm] Diameter Brass, Radiused Forming Head
(1) 1.53” [3.9 cm] Diameter Steel, Radiused Forming Head
(1) Plastic Blow Molded Storage Case
For use on 18-20 Gauge Steel and 16-18 Gauge Aluminum and Brass.
Please read and fully understand the safety warnings and instructions for this tool before use.
1 Year Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov